Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for the guys...

galantv85

guys in your honest opinion do you like aqgirl who is all fussy over how she looks and like always has makeup on and her hair done or do you like when girls are comfortable enough that they dont have to wear makeup 24/7 and dress all hoochie all the time????

I happen to like a girl who knows how to dress up, who knows how to use makeup so that she does not look like she has makeup, and yes, most importantly who does not feel that she has to be made up 24/7.

Lipstick, I know, is a must have for most women. I don't get it, but I just have to accept certain things as given.

I think that women can be the most beautiful when not made up and just sleeping. I have from time to time gotten up just to look at my (now ex-) girlfriend as she slept.

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

i'll speak on behalf of my bf since i'm sure he's toooooooo busy at work to respond to this - biggrin.gif

my bf LOVES that i am comfortable enough to dress all comfy in front of him . . . cause i have no happy medium when it comes to clothes - my clothing is all club stuff - i'm either dressed really nice - dress pants, nice shirt, platforms, dresses, skirts - or i'm loungin around in ufos and a tank, cause i'm comfy like that. And he tells me i look good both ways, but when i'm not wearing makeup and have my hair on top of my head, etc., he tells me how good i look nonstop. biggrin.gif (tAnk you, hunny, hehehe)

i think it's good that we're comfortable together like that - like as soon as we get home from a club or where ever, i go change my clothes, and my bf just gives me hugs and tells me how cute i am. biggrin.gif i mean, then we go to bed, or whatever, and he sees me as soon as i wake up - can't wear makeup 24-7, and black pants just aren't sleepywear. wink.gif

my bf and i slept all day today - and eveeery time i woke up, i caught him just watching me sleep. biggrin.gif i asked him about it, actually - and he told me he loves watching me sleep, cause i look so cute and peaceful . . . i mean, come on, if he can see me like that - drooling and snoring, LOL - then that's perfect. tee hee.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by jdogg:

I happen to like a girl who knows how to dress up, who knows how to use makeup so that she does not look like she has makeup, and yes, most importantly who does not feel that she has to be made up 24/7.

Lipstick, I know, is a must have for most women. I don't get it, but I just have to accept certain things as given.

I think that women can be the most beautiful when not made up and just sleeping. I have from time to time gotten up just to look at my (now ex-) girlfriend as she slept.

JDogg

hey man i am the same way i think of it that way also hehehe later

------------------

Be the man and stay that way if your good

My girl has a beautiful complexion, and as such, she doesn't need the layers of makeup that so many women spray paint on to their faces. The fact that a woman would feel comfortable enough to not be dolled up in front of me makes me feel very satisfied. Knowing that a girl would be that comfortable around me, that I have gotten to be that deeply involved in her daily routine is satisfying in itself.

If a girl has a nasty complexion or alot of skin impurities, she can at times look hideous without makeup, but I suppose that all depends on how long you have known the girl, or how comfortable and connected you two really are.

Personally, I despise makeup on a girl. Many women get dolled up to go out, that is natural, but personally, my girl needs nothing..and her beautiful, delicate, natural, baby-faced complexion (along with those beautifully soft cushion cheeks), is enough to keep me coming back for more and more.

Michelle..once again, I love you baby.

Coming from a girl, i don't like when girls have layers of makeup on and just cake it on. I think they look hideous. A little bit doesn't hurt, but when they look like they just put on makeup to go to a Halloween party, they look ridiculous. i like natural beauty and to be able to walk out the house with no makeup on, makes me feel great. And i like being able to bum it sometimes and still look good. Not to sound all up on myself, but i have friends and know a lot of people that can't do that. They can't leave the house without getting all dressed up and they HAVE to wear makeup if they leave the house. And honestly, they look horrible! I know this one girl that has to check herself like every 10 minutes in the mirror and she just keeps adding the makeup! Who cares what you look like at 6 am at the club!!??

Don't mean to offend anyone, but for real, beauty is natural and should come from within. Not added layers of makeup! I'm all natural like Breyer's baby! biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by buccafm (edited 08-07-2000).]

Little bit doesn't hurt, but when the makeup is wearing YOU then its really too much.. Just a few accenting marks are really all I need to get a general happiness smile.gif

But personally I like girls more that wear no makeup and still look good (at least it looks like none hehe)