Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rectal Reamage

rudeboyyouth

My girl seems to be bothered by the fact that I only like to fuck her ass in the conventional position, with her facing me, and me on top. At first she didn't seem to mind, but I dont like fucking her ass doggy style, I dont get to see the tears in her eyes, the tears are what turns me on while feeling the sphincter spread, and then the deep, long, hot, beautiful asshole just pulling me in.

Also, on that note...when her legs are over my shoulders and she starts gaping, I go nuts.

ugghhh...I love you Michie baby.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 07-29-2000).]

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

My girl seems to be bothered by the fact that I only like to fuck her ass in the conventional position, with her facing me, and me on top. At first she didn't seem to mind, but I dont like fucking her ass doggy style, I dont get to see the tears in her eyes, the tears are what turns me on while feeling the sphincter spread, and then the deep, long, hot, beautiful asshole just pulling me in.

Also, on that note...when her legs are over my shoulders and she starts gaping, I go nuts.

ugghhh...I love you Michie baby.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 07-29-2000).]

Michie?? ...what's your girl's name??

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by buccafm:

i just need to say that the back door is nasty! Okay! I'm sorry fellas, but that is "Exit Only" No entrance allowed! Ewwweee!!!!!

yeah, I did that a few times ...no thrill anymore but DP ...now, we're talking ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

I will never get sick of it, far too sensual and far too thrilling. One of the most sensual parts on a woman's body, by far. And far too good to ever stop.

Nasty, nasty, nasty!! No desire what so ever! Sorry!

I will never get sick of it, far too sensual and far too thrilling. One of the most sensual parts on a woman's body, by far. And far too good to ever stop.

...sorry brutha but for me it's all about the VaGiNa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Hardly....most women do like it. Those who dont like it either did it incorrectly on their first attempt or haven't tried it at all, they just remain hateful toward it for the simple reason of their rectum being their rectum, and to them, not meant for intrusion.

And for those who have done it often and still dont like it...I LOVE YOU...you are the women who keep men like myself truly happy. God bless you all...and stay healthy above all.