Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I usually don't post here

rally

Originally posted by rally2000:

cause i'm not getting much at all! hahaha

but - I've been shaving my shaft and ballsack and i really like it ... plus the girls LOVE it that way for obvious reasons!!

haha ... anyone else agree! smile.gif

Bald Rally

...and here I thought I was alone experiencing the feeling of getting my ballsack stuck to my thighs on a day like today ...Rally, once again - you're DA MAN!!!

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-02-2000).]

yeah - that sucks in this humidity ... but once again there are HUGE benefits to the shaven sack! smile.gif

Oral is much better experience for the ladies! hahaha

Rally

I wouldn't know about the benefits of the shaven sack for the ladies but yes, ...they seem to like it better that way ;-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-02-2000).]

yeah - that sucks in this humidity ... but once again there are HUGE benefits to the shaven sack! smile.gif

Oral is much better experience for the ladies! hahaha

Rally

From a lady, yes i do like it nicely maintained~ who likes to go into a "jungle"?? It's definetly neater and nicer looking, going down is much better, and i wouldn't understand, but I'm sure it helps with the sweating. Just how I like a man nice and neat, I believe a woman should be too. I don't dig the completely bald look, but nicely shaven and trim is good.

Applause to you men biggrin.gif

clean shaven is def. the way to go...just be careful to use the right tools to keep it clean. One of them Mach3 razors can do some serious damage if you know what I mean. Not that I have had that problem...

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

owwwwww! Damn JDog - be careful! hahaha

I'm very careful ... very steady hand! smile.gif

Rally

Do you mean to tell me you guys use actual razors?? :shocked: I would think that's a little dangerous. Wouldn't clippers set to the correct setting be much easier, safer and better?? i dunno, just would make more sense i think. confused.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Do you mean to tell me you guys use actual razors?? :shocked: I would think that's a little dangerous. Wouldn't clippers set to the correct setting be much easier, safer and better?? i dunno, just would make more sense i think. confused.gif

I say: NAIR ...hehe

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Originally posted by buccafm:

Clippers with the right guard is good for a start, esp. for the people that want to start clearing the jungle. The problem is that it leaves stubble.

Using a steady hand and doing it regularly makes it very easy. Oh, yeah, and use some type of a body wash/liquid soap. I think that it works better this way.

My $.02

JDogg

------------------

Corporate Tool

North Jersey

LMFAO!!! You guys crack me the hell up!!! biggrin.gif I sure hope for your sake that you guys do have a steady hand. I wouldn't want to see ya'll cuttin up your precious piece! And you know once your in the water and the soap or shaving cream is on and your all lathered up you can't resist it.....you go to town and stroke the shit out of it! Hehe, don't lie neither, you all do it I'm sure! But it's all good, nothin wrong with givin yourself a little pleasure (especially if your not getting it anywhere else wink.gif )

LMFAO! yup! i don't deny it ... as i just replied before - that's what happens! smile.gif

i get all worked up just thinking about it! Plus you get a better shave when it's hard ... lol - then it's hard and forget it: the water - the shaving cream - wow!

Time for a lil fun ... hahaha

Bald-hard-Rally

Shaved is the only way to go. But bald sux... Use a beard and mustashe trimmer and just keep it really short. No rashes, in grown hairs, or razor burn that way. Just be careful while your shaving. I've been doing it that way for 2 or 3 years already. I'll never go back...

------------------

You know everything will flow...

HAHAHA - LMFAO!

yeah - I put some water on the shaft (feels good!) a lil shaving cream (feels even better) stroke it a lil ... ooops - wrong thing!

After the shaving cream ... RAZOR! hahaha

Stroke gently but firmly - steady hand please! lol

Smooth and clean!

BaldRally smile.gif

LMFAO! yup! i don't deny it ... as i just replied before - that's what happens! smile.gif

i get all worked up just thinking about it! Plus you get a better shave when it's hard ... lol - then it's hard and forget it: the water - the shaving cream - wow!

Time for a lil fun ... hahaha

Bald-hard-Rally

Really LMFAO~~ too funny! You know I would love to see that sight just for kicks....seeing you all lathered, getting ready to shave, but oops, what to your surprise, someone is sayin "hello" and what do you do, you get a big ass grin on your face and say fuck it why the hell not! biggrin.gif and there you go, chokin the chicken! Hahah! That would be a sight to see, and to see you shave it when it's hard! Ha, How do you resist? Do you shave a little, stroke a little, back to shaving, etc??? You guys are too funny!

I usually shave it first then stroke it ... haha ... I want to shave it, but as i prepare to do that I start to get aroused ... lol

Then it gets hard and now it's perfect to shave ... so i shave it ... then it's still hard so I start to gently stroke it ... and then ... biggrin.gif

Rally smile.gif

Unbelieveable!! So is that how it's done Rally? biggrin.gif Now I have another question if you don't mind? Actually this could be directed to any of you men. But did you, do you or would you ever have a girl shave it for you? would you trust us enough to do it? i mean we are pro's at shaving. But would that turn you on anymore than you already are when your all lathered up?? Very curious to know!

drew - ab so lutely. biggrin.gif i mean you boys know how much it hurts to cut your FACES . . . . . biggrin.gif

i mean, my exgirlie wanted me to assist the first time she shaved. biggrin.gif she trusted me. biggrin.gif if my bf found the desire to want to shave me - i'd let him. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

See? I don't know... Something about another person holding a sharp metal object near my manhood. Who knows, what if I say something that angers her by accident while she's shaving me? I'm sorry just wouldn't do. Better safe then sorry. But who knows... drugs can do amazing things.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

I luv new experiences - it makes life worthwhile! haha ... give her the razor!

Now shave me clean ... something about a woman holding my shaft and sack ... holding all the power ... telling me don't move or you'll pay for it ... VERY AROUSING! smile.gif

Rally

Well I don't know if I would even want to shave my bf. Who knows, but I agree you do need some trust. Shit my man is dyin to shave me, and i just keep saying no. IS that mean? I don't know, I just think he would mess up or something, who knows.

Rally you kill me lol biggrin.gif Did you get all excited just picturing a girl there shaving you? I bet you had to go touch yourself! ahahhaahhahaha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif