Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Believe it-- or not!

sirdante

i used to have a roomate who used a line to pick up girls at a pick-up bar in a summer resort town. IT ACTUALLY WORKED! more than once too. he'd just stand near the door at last call and ask this question aloud to nobody in particular:

"Who wants to fuck me?"

...believe it-- or not!

------------------

i love music!

I could have that work for me, too . . . but with my luck, it would be an undercover cop who was closest to me, and i'd get arrested for being a prostitute. that's life, lol.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

awww

*kisses* sweetie, i was just sayin' . . . .

i can't believe *this* is the post you choose to respond to, out of ALL the nice things I say about *you*. rrrr. biggrin.gif

luv you,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by brandie:

awww

*kisses* sweetie, i was just sayin' . . . .

i can't believe *this* is the post you choose to respond to, out of ALL the nice things I say about *you*. rrrr. biggrin.gif

luv you,

brandie

are you 2 together??? that's kewl - did you meet from here? smile.gif

i think that's cute! peace

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

biggrin.gif

see, shit like that does work . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

[This message has been edited by brandie (edited 08-30-2000).]

Yep Rally - that's my bf. smile.gif

Okay - story time - (he tells it so much nicer than i do, but he's at work, so i have to do my best - this will be brief.)-

One day, a long long time ago (actually, it was the beginning of february, but feels like a long time, lol) there was this girl, Brandie, that needed a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> for a club we will not mention because her friends wanted her to go there. So she posts a meesage on the Cnyc board asking if anyone has a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> , and guess who she gets a response from?? That's right, Rob.

So she and Rob start emailing each other back and forth, and then start talking on the phone, and make plans to meet at Factory one nite. Brandie and her friends end up going to LL, where they had asked for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> , and Rob and his friends were late to Factory anyway, so they never would have met up, anyway. Rob writes Brandie a lil letter as *soon* as he gets home apologizing for not meeting up (when in all actuality it wasn't like she was standing around waiting) . . .

So they keep talking (and now Brandie is more intrigued cause he was nice enough to apologize) . . . and she invites him to her house - yeah, i know, it's like some sort of death wish, inviting the random internet guy over, but i'm dumb and meet people all the time. biggrin.gif -

SO rob comes over . . . and it's love at first sight - no actually, it's not, we both admit that, lol - Rob is mezmerized by Brandie's beauty (i like when i get to tell the story MY way, hehehehe) . . .

Anyways, that's how it started . . . somewhere in the middle we stopped talking for a lil while (that was *my* fault, cause i was scared of how much i liked him, even though *he* doesn't believe that's the reason, i think) . . . and now we are two HAPPY CAMPERS. biggrin.gif

and we're getting married at Limelight just cause that's what brought us together. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

brandie@optonline.net

As for the coming right out and asking for sex. It def. works. I have a freind that used to ask girls if he could fuck them in the ass. Granted, he got smacked or turned down a lot, but if a girl kept talking to him she was obviously not prudish and most of the time he would end up getting laid.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.