Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many Partners??????

rims

I am now seeing this new chic and things are going just lovely....I know its problably none of my business but its always a question that I always need a answer too and I think many people are in this same situation...so i asked her how Many people she has slept with? you know to see if this girl been around the block a couple of times or she is a little conversitive..what eva...and she kinda hesitated and gave me the answer...I ain't telling the answer but its pretty fucking high...so I think this girlie is gonna get the Outs...so for all of yous out there How much is too Much?

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rims - i'm with ya - that's too high!

i've been with 7 girls ... which is NOTHING compared to most guys! Just ask POX - he's at 100 - i think

For a girl it should be less than 10

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Rally - play nice

That's a question that should never be asked and that I will never answer to anyone [even if I wanted to] ...you like the girl then be with her ...who cares about her past ...maybe she went through a phase when she liked sleeping around a lot and now she doesn't feel that way anymore ...why dig into the past like that? ....plus: would you rather have a less or more experienced girl who knows what the hell she's doing??

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-29-2000).]

hell's yeah she is getting the outs because the number is too high..sorry but i ain't going out with a girl who have the world knows whats between her legs...yeah she is nice but sorry its just my choice ...20-25 is a fucking alot of people ..its like a classroom of college students...so if you went out with a girl that slept with over 50 people you would be comfortable with it?

------------------

WELL IM WITH YA TO A DEGREE.

in spite of sounding onesided for a girl i would like them to be experienced, 20 -25 is a bit much, for me i stoped counting over 15, its gotta be around the 20 mark though, i don't think its really of importance to anyone nor what i have done or what she has done in the past really matters anylonger.

society tells you sleeping with 20 people is wrong, its not really that bad, as long as shes been safe and shit then who cares.

p.s. the true question shouldn'[t be how many guys she slept with but rather do you like the girl? is she good to you? do oyu enjoy her company? not how many people she has been with. sex is sex people.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Rally - play nice

That's a question that should never be asked and that I will never answer to anyone [even if I wanted to] ...you like the girl then be with her ...who cares about her past ...maybe she went through a phase when she liked sleeping around a lot and now she doesn't feel that way anymore ...why dig into the past like that? ....plus: would you rather have a less or more experienced girl who knows what the hell she's doing??

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Originally posted by rims99:

hell's yeah she is getting the outs because the number is too high..sorry but i ain't going out with a girl who have the world knows whats between her legs...yeah she is nice but sorry its just my choice ...20-25 is a fucking alot of people ..its like a classroom of college students...so if you went out with a girl that slept with over 50 people you would be comfortable with it?

yes, because that's the last thing that would be on my mind ...especially if the chick was really kewl

I like to sleep around if the girl I date does too then we already have one thing in common ...haha ;-)

------------------

signature.gif

Well, since I am a girl, I personally feel that number is a bit high, but she could have told you a number like 5 and you would never even know that she was not telling the truth and you would probably stay with her. Right?!?! I would not ask a guy how many people he has been with b/c whether we like it or not we all have pasts and some things are best left unsaid. And most people do not tell the truth about their number anyway. But if a guy chose to leave me b/c my number was too high, then his loss.

Nydancer ...you do have a point...she could have told me any number and also It was woman of her to actually tell me the truth...but come on now....not for nothing but sex..Love making ,,,,whatever you wanna call it is something thats suppose to be bonding thing...not a hobby...and for the experience part...i could careless how much experience she has ...If I loved her It would matter....for the record no I haven't banged her...I meet her like a week and a half ago so things are pretty new...I do respect peoples past and I am not nosy about there past either...but I don't want to slept with this girl and like a couple of months down the line opps I got an STD because she forgot to use protection with a couple of guys....you know what I mean?

------------------

".but I don't want to sleep with this girl and like a couple of month down the line opps I got STD because she forgot to use protection with a couple of guys...u know what I mean"

Hon, u can get STD from a girl who slept w/ only one guy and forgot to use a condom...I hope u know that.

Nydancer ...you do have a point...she could have told me any number and also It was woman of her to actually tell me the truth...but come on now....not for nothing but sex..Love making ,,,,whatever you wanna call it is something thats suppose to be bonding thing...not a hobby...and for the experience part...i could careless how much experience she has ...If I loved her It would matter....for the record no I haven't banged her...I meet her like a week and a half ago so things are pretty new...I do respect peoples past and I am not nosy about there past either...but I don't want to slept with this girl and like a couple of months down the line opps I got an STD because she forgot to use protection with a couple of guys....you know what I mean?

...so what does the number have anything to do with STD's ...you can get them even if she forgot to use protection with only one guy - have her get checked out and show you the results ...you're confusing!!!

...usually regardless of what number the girl gives her man, it's always too high and he flips on her ...even if it's 2 or 3

------------------

signature.gif

Rims... I just think it is kind of unfair to say she is getting the outs b/c of her number. Was she a nice girl, did you like her, did you have fun together? That is what I am trying to say. She was honest enough to tell you and maybe she did some things in the past, but the past is the past. I do see your point about STDs and all, but you can get an STD from being with only one partner.

Do you think 20-25 is a high number for guys? Just curious...

[This message has been edited by nydancer416 (edited 08-29-2000).]

ok Phonix..you gots repeat that one your last post confused me....NYdancer...this girl is nice like in terms of partying and and like if i wanna talk about school drugs or life...but I can tell by the way she acts...that in terms of committment and shit like that she a little on the flirty side..alright for example the first night we went out I pretty much could have gotten a homerun...but you know went something is like not right...well i settle for third but you kinda know where I am getting at this....nice girl but she is a slut....does anyone wanna know her age?

------------------

ok Phonix..you gots repeat that one your last post confused me....NYdancer...this girl is nice like in terms of partying and and like if i wanna talk about school drugs or life...but I can tell by the way she acts...that in terms of committment and shit like that she a little on the flirty side..alright for example the first night we went out I pretty much could have gotten a homerun...but you know went something is like not right...well i settle for third but you kinda know where I am getting at this....nice girl but she is a slut....does anyone wanna know her age?

What Phoenix is saying is that all it takes is one time. Phoenix, please correct me if I am wrong.

As for the girl how old is she? Are you trying to say that she is not "girlfriend" material. What are you looking for/what is she looking for? A lot of things come into play here.

Phox...I admitt I am young guy gonna turn 21 this thursday....but also I know what i want...and someone who has been around the block ain't for me...probably for you...I do also know that yes there is a chance you could get and std by sleeping with one person ..but you can't tell me the odds are not greater if she has slept with 25 people verses 1 person....

------------------