Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Many Partners??????

rims

Originally posted by rims99:

Phox...I admitt I am young guy gonna turn 21 this thursday....but also I know what i want...and someone who has been around the block ain't for me...probably for you...I do also know that yes there is a chance you could get and std by sleeping with one person ..but you can't tell me the odds are not greater if she has slept with 25 people verses 1 person....

obviously you know everything and we know nothing ...why did you even ask then?? ..you're wasting my time [topic closed!]

------------------

signature.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pho bro that was not my question no I don;t know anything ...the original question was how much was too much until you decided to get involved with my personal life...so you can either answer the qestion or ignore it...

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

be careful not to let your shock impair your judgement. unless you've already done so, tell her what u feel and give her a chance to respond.

she might be so sick of sleeping around that she'll prove to be a wonderfully faithful gf. think about it: she's alot less curious than a girl who has only been with one two other guys. she, unlike a less experienced person, knows what makes a good lover and what makes a bad lover. if she wants you to be her lover, you should feel flattered, not threatened.

Originally posted by sirdante:

be careful not to let your shock impair your judgement. unless you've already done so, tell her what u feel and give her a chance to respond.

she might be so sick of sleeping around that she'll prove to be a wonderfully faithful gf. think about it: she's alot less curious than a girl who has only been with one two other guys. she, unlike a less experienced person, knows what makes a good lover and what makes a bad lover. if she wants you to be her lover, you should feel flattered, not threatened.

hey - that's a good point! I didn't think of that ... maybe she really didn't have long term boyfriends ... just a lot of shorter ones who she really cared about (i'm being serious)

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

umm the odds have noting to do with this?

i have to disagree, just a little....

supposedly 1 in 3 people carry an STD. most common is herpes, and supposedly half of those who carry it dont know. if these are true, and when it comes to STDs im better off thinking of these odds than not....

so anyway, 25 partners means 8 have had an STD....if they were all safe encounters then its cool...and shes been tested, but you know what, those are delicate topics.....

also, how many times have we all forgotten/not wanted to use a condom?

i donthave an opinion on the 25 parner things, im not big on sleeping around and all so i havent had close to that many...

Or maybe she has a past that she regrets . . . maybe she slept with a lot of guys to be accepted among her peers . . . maybe she was weak-willed and really didn't know how to say no . . . maybe she just likes sex. Whatever, it's the same thing with a guy, IMO. There should be no difference if it's the guy or the girl that has slept with the large number. People make mistakes, people are gonna do what they're gonna do, or maybe as rally said, she had a lot of short term relationships w/ guys she cared for. It doesn't mean that she'll still sleep around, or that she's diseased, or whatever. It just means she had sex.

And remember, when you lead the wild lifestyle, ie, orgies - that means 2x the amount of guys . . . *so* even if she had 5 group-deals in her life, that/s 10 guys. Who knows?

If you're so concerned about a girl's sexual history, rather than whether you care about her, or whether you two get along well, then maybe you shouldn't be with her.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Originally posted by sirdante:

very well put!

------------------

signature.gif

ok - i want to change my vote ... i originally said she should get the boot, but everyone had good points ...

so i think that if you really like her you should get past that issue.

*warning* listening to me re: relationships may be hazardous to your love-life! smile.gif

peace

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Originally posted by rally2000:

ok - i want to change my vote ... i originally said she should get the boot, but everyone had good points ...

so i think that if you really like her you should get past that issue.

*warning* listening to me re: relationships may be hazardous to your love-life! smile.gif

peace

relationships are always hazardous to your MENTAL health!

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

relationships are always hazardous to your MENTAL health!

i don't have a mental health anymore ... i'm just mental from all these women

it's my fault - i'm a sucker!

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Bottom line is this. If you're looking for your future partner based upon how many men she's slept with then I'd say your chance of finding happiness to be very slim.

It's already hard enough to find that right person but you're going to put silly restrictions like this on top of it?? *tsk* *tsk* If you like her personality, find yourself to be attracted to her, and anticipate the next time you're going to see her . . . then consider yourself lucky. Find out for the person that she is . . . not by how many men she's slept with. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

- Robert Frost angel.gif

Originally posted by nydancer416:

You just seem like such a nice guy. I had to say that smile.gif

Virginia

[This message has been edited by nydancer416 (edited 08-30-2000).]

I'm defly nice to any girl i go out with - i was brought up that way!

every now and then i get trampled on ... lol

i think there's such a thing as being too nice ... you know? my ex would say to me - you're treating me too good ... haha

thanks POX ... yeah i'm stillhurting a lil - not that bad anymore!

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

*hugz* for Rally

now aout the number thing... well I'm with the majority.. and if your that concerned about STD's then hold off with sex and both go get tested together.... what's to say that you dont have someting.. andd you give it to her.... going to the clinic to get tested together ( if you stay with her) is a great way to bond.. and make sure you're healty.. it also shows responsibilty and respect for yourself and your potential partner... I know.. that it's not a "cool" or "convinant" thing to do.. It's not like "hey you feel like going out to lunch...", but if you really like her then it's a smart option.. I think you need to either get past it or stop wasting her time. Just my .02

biggrin.gif

I'm defly nice to any girl i go out with - i was brought up that way!

every now and then i get trampled on ... lol

i think there's such a thing as being too nice ... you know? my ex would say to me - you're treating me too good ... haha

thanks POX ... yeah i'm stillhurting a lil - not that bad anymore!

Just by the way you talk about women you can tell that you treat them with great respect.

Stay the way you are, a lot of guys should be more like you. smile.gif It is your ex's loss.

Virginia smile.gif

Just by the way you talk about women you can tell that you treat them with great respect.

Stay the way you are, a lot of guys should be more like you. smile.gif It is your ex's loss.

Virginia smile.gif

Hey Virgina,

stop picking on me ...will ya??

------------------

signature.gif

do we have a LUV connection going on here.. Rally and Dancer?

Rally you missed me? Ooooo you're great! I've been job hunting.. and homeless... Drama Drama Drama....

And Rally.. I"ll give you Hugz anytime you need them or want them. =o) biggrin.gif

Hey thanks - i'm luving this attention ... i feel like Jack! lol

poor Pox - you ok there - getting picked on!

Virginia you're a sweetheart! smile.gif

Lecy - i did miss you - going back and forth with POX here on the sex board! lol

and i was bitter but now i'm better and i won't change ... I can't change! smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife

Hey thanks - i'm luving this attention ... i feel like Jack! lol

poor Pox - you ok there - getting picked on!

Virginia you're a sweetheart! smile.gif

Lecy - i did miss you - going back and forth with POX here on the sex board! lol

and i was bitter but now i'm better and i won't change ... I can't change! smile.gif

POX gets too much attention so I had to give it to someone else. He got his yesterday. smile.gif

Rally - thanks! I'll give you some attention *HUGS*

Virginia

POX gets too much attention so I had to give it to someone else. He got his yesterday. smile.gif

Rally - thanks! I'll give you some attention *HUGS*

Virginia

thanks ... mmmmmmm ... felt so good - i luv hugs, they always make me feel better! smile.gif

------------------

Rally

there is an afterlife