Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real or Fake?

rachel1997

Regardless of whether they're fake or real, i find extremely large chests unattractive. (And it's not just cause i have a small chest - i love me the way i am, and my bf loves me the way i am, and that's all that matters).

I think it looks ridiculous when tiny girls have huge chests . . . like a dead giveaway that they're not real . . .

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

my last two gf's had fake ones so im so used to them. i really dont remember what real ones feel like any more!!!!! at first i was totally against the 1st gf getting them, but she persisted so i just gave up. at first i didnt like them, but after a while i got used to them, and kinda like them now.

I like the fake ones better....but that is only because I have them tongue.gif actually I think that as long as the person is happy with whatever they have real or fake that is what matters....it should not matter what other people think of you. You can't please everyone so you might as well please yourself! rolleyes.gif

------------------

kiss.gif

Guest genevieve

I agree, you can always tell the fake ones from the real ones. I'm perfectly happy with my gorgeous B cups. When ever I see a beautiful girl walk by and I notice that way too obvious silicone line on her chest; it just totally ruins it!!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Im definitely into real breasts... fakes look nice I guess.

I suppose it really doesnt matter, if a woman wants it, she wants it to make her happy.

I was never really a breast guy anyway... Im a sucker for a pretty face and slim waist.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I don't know....

Women with implants intimidate the shit outta me. I feel like if I say hi, they'll swear I'm all in the chest with no eye contact... even if I'm not.

Never had the pleasure of grabbin up on a chick with implants...

-------Wonders what that would be like-----

I think it would be cool..... but I don't know for sure yet.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks