Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doesnt anyone just want to...

shadowchaser

Originally posted by genevieve:

I'm sooo glad someone out there had the balls to bring this up. I 'm getting tired of this "sex" board's slut puppies posting the same old whorish topics just to be "cool". Yes, I am a pervert but I definitely know what true love is....... malelovies.gif I've been with my boyfriend for 6yrs. Things haven't been peaches'n'cream either. It's not easy trying to keep things as sparkly as when you first met . When you are out on the dance floor and you feel like your the only ones out there gazing into each other's eyes; there's no other feeling like it!!!!!! Sex when you don't have to worry about STD's and knowing someone will be there for you no matter what happens; good or bad. For those of you still looking for that soul mate; all I have to say is they have to be your very best friend and you can't imagine doing anything without them. Sometimes you might be so similar that you look like brother and sister like in my case (BlueAngel the exception.....hehe) Good luck........!!!!!!!!!! la.gif

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 09-11-2000).]

Evryone thinks my honey and I look like brother & sister also

That could be bad sometimes(when other people think you are brother & sister and try too hook up)

Does that ever happen to you?

Originally posted by jolie27:

Don't say that!!! It will happen when the time is right and with the right person. She could be right around the corner. You never know. smile.gif

i know - i'm not giving up! smile.gif

and I'm not just into looks at all! I guess as NYDancer put it - there has to be an initial attraction but that's all i need - just that first interest.

It's not about looks - it's about that special connection ... and i don't just give up. i don't want it to sound that way - i know noone's perfect.

Please! I'm the furthest thing from perfect, but if there's no connection then why bother - right? or am i wrong?

You do have to work at the relationship but there should first be that spark where everything feels sweeeeeeet! smile.gif

peace

Rally

PS: thanks Steve - now i'm analyzing every aspect of my life! lol

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by nydancer416:

Oh Rally!

You know you will, you are truly one of the best!

Virginia smile.gif

xxoo

hey - thanks girl! smile.gif So are you!!!! muah

i guess i'm just in a rut right now ... i can't get out! haha

muah

Rally

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Guest crystalmethodny

First off...

Rally - Sorry bro. smile.gif I guess its just something I miss too... but in all honesty, I'm starting to grow weary of the whole club phenomona. Maybe it is because it lacks that personal vibe I expressed up above. I mean, last Saturday I met this girl that was such a drugged out mess, she gave me her number... I threw it out. (Waiting to get blasted by everyone for that move)... I think its time to do the lounge scene again, after this weekend at Limelight. Only place I go and visit is my temple at the House of Vinyl.

Phoenix - You know you want too. LOL, closet boy.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest genevieve

Originally posted by luz:

Evryone thinks my honey and I look like brother & sister also

That could be bad sometimes(when other people think you are brother & sister and try too hook up)

Does that ever happen to you?

Yes, all the time!!!!! They used to call us Hans & Gretle!!! When I'm in a club I like to go off on my own and get lost in my own little world!!!! I can't even dance on the podium with out guys trying to massage my legs & ass!! outtahere.gif

Then they try to get up there with me and I have to break them the bad news that my boyfriend is chilling 5ft. away!

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

First off...

Rally - Sorry bro. smile.gif I guess its just something I miss too... but in all honesty, I'm starting to grow weary of the whole club phenomona. Maybe it is because it lacks that personal vibe I expressed up above. I mean, last Saturday I met this girl that was such a drugged out mess, she gave me her number... I threw it out. (Waiting to get blasted by everyone for that move)... I think its time to do the lounge scene again, after this weekend at Limelight. Only place I go and visit is my temple at the House of Vinyl.

Phoenix - You know you want too. LOL, closet boy.

i agree with you about the club scene ... it's just that for me i luv the loudness of the music blasting me into oblivion! smile.gif

i was never into the scene to pick up ... ewww! haha It has always been about the music and just having a good time. Never about finding my one true love ...

POX is addicted to sex ... it's not his fault! lol

peace

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

LOVE AND MUSIC IS BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER.

I LOVE THE FEELING OF DANCING WITH SOMEONE I TRUELY LOVE AS FRIENDS OR LOVERS.

"DANCING ALLOWS U TO MOVE YOUR BODY AND LET THE FLOW OF THOUGHTS RUN IN A RIVER OF A NATURAL HIGH" FORM OF ART, PEACE, LOVE, UNITY AND RESPECT. I DO MISS HAVING A TRUE LOVER DANCING WITH ME AS I FEEL THE EYEBALLS OF EVERYBODY ON THE IMAGE OF MY BODY MOVING OH, SO SENSUALLY...............

EMAIL HEAVEN337@YAHOO.COM

YOu will all find your "soulmate"! You can't be out there looking for it, it'll come to you when you least expect it. That's how I got mine. Totally out of no where, and me and my sweetie have been together for 7 years and still going strong. Love you baby **Kisses**

Love is the best feeling, and knowing that you can trust that person, and be best friends is great. I wouldn't ask for anything else! biggrin.gif You'll find someone, just wait and see.

I have to say that it's all within the person if they are ready for that one on one relatinship or not. Before I met my bf, I was in so many relationship . . . I can't even remember the names of all the guys that I have dated!! confused.gif

However, when I met my bf . . . I believe that I was emotionally and mentally stable to have a healthy relationship. My curiosity was fulfilled, my little girl wild side was subdued and my need to have that ONE unconditional love was ready and alive!! So, when I met my bf, even though I wasn't looking for a serious relationship my emotions and my mind was ready for one.

Some of us are ready for this type or relationship more quickly then others, but I think eventually we ALL seek the same thing. It just takes some of us a lil' longer than others.

Needless to say, it's so wonderful!!! This peace that you have in your life . . . NO silly relationship drama . . . when you're with THE ONE. I hope you guys ALL find what I found!! love.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 09-11-2000).]