Clubplanet Nightlife Community

blaspheming the club goddesses

sirdante

im not trying to pick a fight with brandie or misskittie, as i revere them as much as the next lowly clubber around here. i just wonder why you ladies keep talking about how happy u r with your BFs. is it bcause ur men read this board or r u merely bored at work and talking about love to make everything brighter?

i bring this up bcause everytime we single people try to have a miserable complaining session about something like how monogamy is a joke or the opposite sex sucks you two join in to spurt over your wonderful relationships.

i dont want u to stop posting sappy love stuff. u wouldnt listen to me anyway would u? wink.gif i just wonder if u realize that those of us who are talking about breaking up or sleeping around arent looking to elicit a post that includes things like "...my boyfriend is the sweetest... "im sooo happy...."

i feel like a bit of an ass for saying this. i am glad u r in love. i hope u feel that way forever. i am just become a bitter SOB when it comes to what the woman ive known *say* compared to what they eventually do. forgive me for putting the two of you in with the women ive known. i dont know you, but i think its natural for me to be suspicious these days.

BTW i like ur posts. im just not always in the right frame of mind to read them.

------------------

i love music!

Guest crystalmethodny

In defense of Brandie - My lil Sis

She hardly ever writes that, perhaps once or twice, and that was because of my post on dating and clubs? I know her personally, and she's a cooooooool cat and isnt out to impress anyone... or kiss up to Rob online. LOL

Kittie - Well, she's just a fox with 20 boyfriends, I dont know what you're talking about...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I think perhaps you're talking about me and not misskittie.

As to me posting sappy lovey stuff about my boyfriend . . . well . . . it has nothing to do with kissing up to him cause he HARDLY EVER post anything here on the board.

I guess the only thing that I'm guilty of is that I'm very happy and maybe I just feel like I want the world to know. I keep talking about how happy I am with my bf cause that's what I feel and we're suppose to (SUPPOSE TO) write about what we think and feel, right?

Sorry, but I can't understand why you would be bitter over our happy posts. confused.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"

angel.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Same goes for Blueangel in what I said for Brandie wink.gif

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

I keep talking about how happy I am with my bf cause that's what I feel and we're suppose to (SUPPOSE TO) write about what we think and feel, right?

Sorry, but I can't understand why you would be bitter over our happy posts. confused.gif

BlueAngel

im not bitter about ur happy posts. i like them.

i am bitter about how i spent over ten years being faithful, loving, and good to two different women and they both said "no" when i asked them to marry me. i get bitter cause its like "hey shouldnt you have told me this a few years ago?" i hope u and brandie (and the next woman i fall in love with) r different.

ill reiterate what i said b4: i like ur posts. im just not always in the right frame of mind to read them.

------------------

i love music!

CM! MUAH!! kiss.gif

sirdante, I can fortell the future so for me to say that I will not hurt my bf EVER would be a lie. All I know is that I've done a lot to for my bf even as far as to defy my family which is something that I have NEVER done for ANY man in my 29 years of living. So, when I say that I'm very happy with my bf . . . it's true.

Do we EVER know for sure when we enter into a relationship that it's the RIGHT one?? No. Just be true to your heart and your heart will always be true to you. ONE last thing . . . someone once told me that life's best lessons are always the hardest ones to face.

BlueAngel

------------------

angel.gif

Thank you *much* to my big bro . . . *hugz*

SirDante - I hardly ever post about my bf on this board, I only bring Rob up when it fits into the context of the post - like such as Steve's post about being in love, or posts about have you ever done such and such before -

I post whatever I feel is relevant to whatever is going on . . . my apologies that you've had a bad time with love . . . i think that in Casey's case as well as my own, we've been very fortunate to meet the guys that we have. I am honestly convinced that Casey and Mitchell are the cutest couple in the world, and I hope that someday people will say that about rob and i . . . besides he and i, lol. wink.gif

well that's that. It's not fair to be bitter, I like to express myself, and will do so in whatever way i please.

as well, I am a volunteer at an online expert board, if you've got sex questions i've got answers. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Brandie,

I said it before and I'll say it again. You and Rob are like Barbie and Ken of the 21st Century!! You guys are more than cute together!!

love.gif

p.s. It's true people . . . Brandie is truly the Dr. Ruth of the CyberWorld!!

BlueAngel

------------------

angel.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Kittie...

I luv ya... but that cat looks like it was run over by a train.

smile.gif

------------------

Casey - you are *too* complimentary!! *HUGZ*

Barbie and Ken - lmfao . . . biggrin.gif hehehehe . . . I def. have to think of the couple you and mitchell are most like now!!! hehehe.

luv,

brandie

misskittie - i'm with steve on that one - that cat looks *mangled* wink.gif

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox