Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate losing one of my best friends...

JackMeOff

Originally posted by risa06:

if she stoped talking to you just b/c her b/f told her so...she is not your best friend. Just MO

she knows that she's making a mistake ...she admits that herself

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-18-2000).]

oh OK. Let me ask you...if she ever brake up w/ her b/f and come back to you as a friend will you be able to trust her again?

...maybe ...I don't know ...I'm not looking for advise or judgement here ...it just hurts ...that's all

------------------

signature.gif

I am not judging or giving an advise...I'm just talking/writing cause I'm bored and cause i know it could be painful smile.gif

you're probably right though ...I deserve better ...especially since this isn't the first time she's doing this ...thanks :-)

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-18-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Jack -

Sorry to hear that man.

One of my best friends just came back into my life (because he moved to England) ... unfortunately, at the expense of his wife.

Trying times, my friend.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

cwm12.gif

*hugz*

i'll be your best friend. really though, that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Sorry to hear PoX

I was in the same situation with one of my best friends. I haven't spoken to her in three months becuase her asshole of a boyfriend. They broke up a few weeks ago, and she's talking with me again and feels crappy about what she did. I think our friendship has suffered because of it too.

Sometimes people and friends do weird and unexplainable shit.

------------------

lpbutton.gif

"Do you still dream...do you still dream like me...infectious corruptive dreams."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

...just because her boyfriend is jealous of me and told her not to be friends with me

yea that's usually what happens in situations like that...it sux..Jealousy is a bitch!!!

------------------

~DoNt HaTe ThE PLaYa, HaTe ThE GaMe!!!~ lickout.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 09-18-2000).]

i can relate pox. had and actually am still stuck in the same situation. the guy's an asshole and she just follows everything he tells her to do. i hate the fact that she has no friends and no life whatsoever outside of him. i care about her a lot and i just wish she could see what a jerk he is.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

you're cheating on me? you care about some chick and not me?

rolleyes.gif

hehehe

love you,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I lost my bestfriend over a new girl, cause she didn't like the fact that we were more that just friends. Plus he lied to her about our relationship and she didnt want to be around someone who he slept with before. we are reduced to emails and AIM ....... Sucks I loved that boy!!!!

------------------

Good time had by all!!!

I think I have been in the process of losing a friend I have known since I was in high school b/c of his girlfriend. She is so jealous of me (I don't know why). They live together in Philly (I'm in NY) and she thinks that I want to get with him. HELLO!! First of all high school was like 6+ years ago. I did like him back then but I got over it. In a convo he had with his girl he told her that we had "feelings" for one another at one point. No shit, but again that was 6+ yrs ago. So know anytime I go to Philly or call she thinks I am trying to take him away from her. I don't want him like that. So I am thinking she is putting him a position to choose either me or her. I don't want to be in the middle of that. So I will just be a good friend for him and let him sort it out himself, unless he asks for my opinion.

As for as male friends, I have tons of them. I guess I am one of the few women than can have no "feelings" for my male friends and have no jealousy towards another woman my boyfriend is friends with. If someone is a cheater, they will cheat. I don't like hearing bullshit that they were caught at a weak moment or anything. I guess I think like a guy so STFU!!! (just showing my ever so small aggressive side). smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

I think I have been in the process of losing a friend I have known since I was in high school b/c of his girlfriend. She is so jealous of me (I don't know why). They live together in Philly (I'm in NY) and she thinks that I want to get with him. HELLO!! First of all high school was like 6+ years ago. I did like him back then but I got over it. In a convo he had with his girl he told her that we had "feelings" for one another at one point. No shit, but again that was 6+ yrs ago. So know anytime I go to Philly or call she thinks I am trying to take him away from her. I don't want him like that. So I am thinking she is putting him a position to choose either me or her. I don't want to be in the middle of that. So I will just be a good friend for him and let him sort it out himself, unless he asks for my opinion.

As for as male friends, I have tons of them. I guess I am one of the few women than can have no "feelings" for my male friends and have no jealousy towards another woman my boyfriend is friends with. If someone is a cheater, they will cheat. I don't like hearing bullshit that they were caught at a weak moment or anything. I guess I think like a guy so STFU!!! (just showing my ever so small aggressive side). smile.gif

~*Jam*~

jealousy jealousy jealousy ...it can ruin so much of positive feelings ...it's a shame

------------------

signature.gif

I don't get it Phoenix. I mean I am sooo harmless. I would never think of it. My rule of thumb is the golden rule so I totally respect any relationship someone has. I couldn't break someone up just so I get the guy. I wouldn't want it to happen to me... frown.gif

I can turn my feeling off like that very easliy if I know someone is "taken". smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

I don't get it Phoenix. I mean I am sooo harmless. I would never think of it. My rule of thumb is the golden rule so I totally respect any relationship someone has. I couldn't break someone up just so I get the guy. I wouldn't want it to happen to me... frown.gif

I can turn my feeling off like that very easliy if I know someone is "taken". smile.gif

~*Jam*~

I know how you feel ...believe me, hun ...best thing to do is to focus on yourself though and not to have any expectations ...life is short so enjoy the ride

------------------

signature.gif