Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHEATING.................

glowgirl

Sorry about your love travails Blue...

Sounds like you have come to terms with them though. I guess everyone deals with emotional deceptions differently. Regardless of the situation, I think it is safe to say that you should be honest with the other person. If you are not into a relationship and the other person is, break it off as soon as possible. Every day that goes by only makes it worse.

peace,

j

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'm sorry you had to go through that pain but me . . . speaking from personal experience also, I'd rather that my bf tell me he can't love me like I love him then to go behind my back and cheat. I've been cheated on twice . . . first time was with my first love when I was a nothing but a teenage girl in love and the second time was when I was an adult in a 4 year relationship getting ready to get married. Thank god, I found out before we got married but to think that for the three years that (he cheated after the first year) I was committed to him and our relationship was just a whole lie . . . really did a number on me. It effected me very much and also effected the many relationships after him. Thank god that I met my current bf, who is just the most wonderful person in the world, cause he brought my trust up to a normal level now and helped me believe that ALL men are not evil! wink.gif

Deception is ANY form is (again in my opinion) WRONG. And I don't think that some of these people that cheat have any idea what kind of damage they can do to their partner once it comes out . . . and believe me EVERYTHING comes out eventually. Some might think that they're doing their partner a favor by not telling, but fate (I'm sure) always bring the truth to the surface . .. sooner or later.

It's just wrong.

BlueAngel