Clubplanet Nightlife Community

waterfalls

dede

girls, maybe you can help me. sometimes when me and my gorgeous princesthat i call my girlfriend have sex, i sometimes induce what we call "waterfalls". she'll begin to orgasm and up to a quart or more of "cum", with the consistency of almost water and the warmth of a bath will come out of her. we both love it(so i'm not really questioning it) but i was wondering if any one else ever had waterfalls during sex. we've soaked an entire bed before. any clue to what this is? (please excuse the graphic nature of this entry if it offended you)

Originally posted by dede:

girls, maybe you can help me. sometimes when me and my gorgeous princesthat i call my girlfriend have sex, i sometimes induce what we call "waterfalls". she'll begin to orgasm and up to a quart or more of "cum", with the consistency of almost water and the warmth of a bath will come out of her. we both love it(so i'm not really questioning it) but i was wondering if any one else ever had waterfalls during sex. we've soaked an entire bed before. any clue to what this is? (please excuse the graphic nature of this entry if it offended you)

been w/girls who squirt - not many do though

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Well youngsters, I don't mean to "rain on your parade" excuse the parody, but when a girl "gushes" like that, it's urine. When a female orgasms, sometimes the muscles contract around the bladder so hard that it will shoot out. This happens with some more frequently than others and has to do with the amount of urine in the bladder at the time.

I've had this happen a few times, once I got shot in the mouth and it wasn't too tasty. Don't freak out about it, it's not a bad thing, it's actually good, you're giving your girl some strong orgasms brutha...keep it up and enjoy.

it's not urine, it does not look, taste or smell like urine and it comes out like a facet from within the vaginal walls, it does not come from the uretha. i seen it up close, but thanks for your try

Vj : you are right! Ding ding ding! you win the grand prize.. I'll letyou know whatit is when I think of one. smile.gif

It's hapeened to me a few times.. I was like woah... See I'm one of those girls who take a while to getoff.. butttwell theres been a few times I've had one of those "waterfalls" it crazy... damn.. I wish I had then more often... And yes its a good thin a very good thing.. and oh by the way.. whatyou posted wasn't graphic...we like graphic.. tongue.gif

biggrin.gifLecy

Sis - don't you be a slut now . . . i have plenty of party favors - noisemakers, candy - that you can give him . . even a leftover bowling trophy. biggrin.gif . . .

vj - check your mail

elisha - i just got to it this morning and wasn't motivated enough to write back. biggrin.gif you know how it is.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

the liqiud that comes by way of the "waterfall" is actually a girls way of cumming to put it one way- at the peak of sexual arousal a woman will secrete fluid as a lubrication method- its jus that some girls do it more than others- and the sphyncter contraction of the muscles in the woman (think up contractions that push inside instead of push out) is actually a survival of the fittest adaptation to push the sperm into the uterus- (b/c whoever got the sperm got the babies and created a race)- and whalah!- you have an orgasm!!-

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the grea horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a strucutred way of life---you decide

Originally posted by dlish:

Well youngsters, I don't mean to "rain on your parade" excuse the parody, but when a girl "gushes" like that, it's urine. When a female orgasms, sometimes the muscles contract around the bladder so hard that it will shoot out. This happens with some more frequently than others and has to do with the amount of urine in the bladder at the time.

I've had this happen a few times, once I got shot in the mouth and it wasn't too tasty. Don't freak out about it, it's not a bad thing, it's actually good, you're giving your girl some strong orgasms brutha...keep it up and enjoy.

no, you're wrong! ...it's not urine ...obviously you're an unexperienced youngster here

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Definitely not urine...

I had a girl that did that too. Problem was, I loved it and she was embarassed by it. She would literally soak the sheets through to the mattress. Sometimes she made me get a towel if we actually wanted to sleep in the bed that night.

Wish more girls were like this -- you definitely knew when she was turned on!

Did anyone here take Human Sexuality or anatomy in College??? Or even go at all? (not a diss, just a question)

Yes, the Sphincter Vesicae is the muscle that contracts, both in males and females, to stop the flow of urine during climax. The muscles of the urethra run continuous with the bladder, like a sheath. However, sometimes, upon orgasm, the Sphincter Vesicae starts pumping with the contractions of the muscles surrounding the urethra and the bladder, causing sometimes squirts of urine or a complete release of the bladder...other possibilites are the excess release of vaginal fluid, but that wouldn't produce a "gushing effect" only excess moisture, which can be somewhat excessive, but not "gushing. But, I was under the impression that you were talking about a huge amount of liquid...

quote: "she'll begin to orgasm and up to a quart or more of "cum", with the consistency of almost water and the warmth of a bath will come out of her" --what does that sound like??? Now, if you were exagerating and it was more like a a tablespoon or two, then it's most likely vaginal fluid.

The only reason I know this, is when I was in College, a girl "came", or actually squirted, in my mouth, and it was a shock and it tasted like hell...I asked my Human Sexuality instructor at the time what it was and got the above answer. It's definitely not what I wanted to hear or was expecting.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

no, you're wrong! ...it's not urine ...obviously you're an unexperienced youngster here

not unexperienced by any means and not uneducated, even though college was a blur...had to throw break ins and move a grip of e back in the day to pay for it.

Cum on Brandie... I thought you knew me better than that... I was thinking we could make him a cert. of some sort... mabe give him a big gold srat or something... I wasn't saying me.... unless of course he fit's my description of what I'm looking for.. and then in that case, he needs to speak with you first. tongue.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

Sis - don't you be a slut now . . . i have plenty of party favors - noisemakers, candy - that you can give him . . even a leftover bowling trophy. biggrin.gif . . .

vj - check your mail

elisha - i just got to it this morning and wasn't motivated enough to write back. biggrin.gif you know how it is.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by dede:

it's not urine, it does not look, taste or smell like urine and it comes out like a facet from within the vaginal walls, it does not come from the uretha. i seen it up close, but thanks for your try

no only in guys

------------------

Bunnie ;)

• 1 month later...

Cum on now (pun intended)

This is not urine.... It's produced in the vagina and its ejaculate.

an excert from http://my.webmd.com/content/article/1707.50227

Moderator: Lately a lot of attention has been devoted to female ejaculation. Do you think that this is a valid concept?

Chalker: Absolutely the issue of female ejaculation is a valid concept. It has never been properly explained. Since the very first information about sexuality was written down about 500 BC in Chinese sexuality advice books, the concept of a flooding from a woman's vulva has been documented by the ancient Chinese, ancient Hindus, ancient Greeks. Aristotle himself has described this phenomenon. It essentially consists of a gush, a spurt, or maybe even just a dribble of fluid, clear fluid that comes not out of the vagina but out of two little glands on each side of the opening of the female urethra. Some may come from the urethra itself and it squirts, gushes or dribbles. In most women it appears to happen as you experience intense sexual response, even before orgasm. All women do not appear to have this ejaculation. A Spanish study was done recently that showed in some women the ejaculate may go back into the bladder first and then be expelled with the next urine. That happens in men as well. Men who have had prostate surgery often they have what they call retrograde ejaculation. It does appear from this study that all women produce some ejaculate, just some produce more than others. So if you don't see ejaculate, don't assume that you don't. Just assume that you may ejaculate much. In fact, many men, most men produce a very teeny amount of ejaculate anyway. Women who do have a very obvious squirt or sometimes even repetitive obvious squirts are just producing more prostatic ejaculate than most men do. I think that's pretty phenomenal.

Besides, I've had it happen to women that I have been with, while using finders, standard and oral... and trust me it doesn't taste "uriny"

ciao

------------------

We Are Not Alone!

Originally posted by dlish:

Did anyone here take Human Sexuality or anatomy in College??? Or even go at all? (not a diss, just a question)

Yes, the Sphincter Vesicae is the muscle that contracts, both in males and females, to stop the flow of urine during climax. The muscles of the urethra run continuous with the bladder, like a sheath. However, sometimes, upon orgasm, the Sphincter Vesicae starts pumping with the contractions of the muscles surrounding the urethra and the bladder, causing sometimes squirts of urine or a complete release of the bladder...other possibilites are the excess release of vaginal fluid, but that wouldn't produce a "gushing effect" only excess moisture, which can be somewhat excessive, but not "gushing. But, I was under the impression that you were talking about a huge amount of liquid...

quote: "she'll begin to orgasm and up to a quart or more of "cum", with the consistency of almost water and the warmth of a bath will come out of her" --what does that sound like??? Now, if you were exagerating and it was more like a a tablespoon or two, then it's most likely vaginal fluid.

The only reason I know this, is when I was in College, a girl "came", or actually squirted, in my mouth, and it was a shock and it tasted like hell...I asked my Human Sexuality instructor at the time what it was and got the above answer. It's definitely not what I wanted to hear or was expecting.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

not unexperienced by any means and not uneducated, even though college was a blur...had to throw break ins and move a grip of e back in the day to pay for it.

dlish must have easily gotten good grades as a college student cause professors love students who blindly take their word as fact. i too took human sexuality and frm the *studies* we looked at (rather than just what our instructor said), there is no clinic proof that it either is or is not urine. the whole discussion is as controversial as the g-spot.

------------------

i love music!

[This message has been edited by sirdante (edited 09-20-2000).]