Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know this is a very "touchy" topic, but how many of U out there masturbate,DONT LIE

MikeMc

Originally posted by sirdante:

all guys do. if they dont, they have nocturnal emissions (wet dreams) which is basically an unintentional orgasm.

all girls do. if they dont, theyll be walking down the street, or sitting in a particular chair, or working out on a certain exercise machine and they'll simply orgasm. women (and some men) are capable of coming without touch.

as for actually getting it on hot and heavy with oneself, well-- not everybody does that. why not? i have no idea, WTF!

Hey I am a woman and I don't even have to touch myself to get the big O. Power of the mind people-never over look that!

masturbation, si!

But sometimes I like to lay off the beat for a week or more just to alter my perceptions. and possibly experience a nocturnal emission which always seems to be accompanied by the most enjoyable dreamtime ;^)

What's more, I don't think that a regular diet of sex could ever completely quench my insatiability. I have found that even when I'm gettin it so frequently that it hurts i still 'walk the dog' when i can find the time, which isn't hard.

The only problem is needing all that post-orgasmic sleep!

------------------

existence precedes essence

Originally posted by venuslove:

I TOUCH MYSELF!!!

I LOVE IT BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO CUM. I AM ALWAYS A HAPPY CAMPER, GUARANTEED

OR YOUR MONEY BACK...

PLUS, SAFE, FUN AND NO MORE HEADACHES....

PEACE LOVE UNITY AND MUST RESPECT.....

I'm with you there!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.