Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finger Wiggles...

divalicious

seems there are some people on this board who think you should either "lick it or stick it" and passed on a good finger or 2. what's up with that? no better thing to stimulate a gals G spot with than a nice thick wet finger wiggling around while she's being licked... cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 09-27-2000).]

Originally posted by divalicious:

seems there are some people on this board who think you should either "lick it or stick it" and passed on a good finger or 2. what's up with that? no better thing to stimulate a gals G spot with than a nice thick wet finger wiggling around while she's being licked... cwm7.gif

...and I've got some "magic" fingers for you, hun

------------------

signature.gif

Well yeah that hows its supposed to be done and if the gal it a real fun person you get to Do the old SHARKY...to her, they Love it Guys...tounge on the clit 2 in the hole and 1 bringing up the rear ....did you get that one??? ok thats a sharky...try it

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Well yeah that hows its supposed to be done and if the gal it a real fun person you get to Do the old SHARKY...to her, they Love it Guys...tounge on the clit 2 in the hole and 1 bringing up the rear ....did you get that one??? ok thats a sharky...try it

hey, i'm a fun gal, but i don't know about this sharky thing buddy. i'm not a fan of anal stimulation... but that's just me.

------------------

no doubt Mo,heres a good one,

take one finger insert it plam facing up, now feel around for a little smooth area,now curl your finger upward toward the girls naval, (don't press too hard) now rub that in a circular motion, then back and forth, just mix it up (try to go in rythym with your licks)tilt your head sideways and lick across her clit instead of up and down, me creative go fast slow,clockwise, counter clockwise, light suction hard suction, a few minutes she will be begging no doubt...

mix it up, human skin responds best to mutiple stimulations, can't go one speed all the time or you'll get used to it and it will numb...

hey, i'm a fun gal, but i don't know about this sharky thing buddy. i'm not a fan of anal stimulation... but that's just me.

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by scramble360:

no doubt Mo,heres a good one,

take one finger insert it plam facing up, now feel around for a little smooth area,now curl your finger upward toward the girls naval, (don't press too hard) now rub that in a circular motion, then back and forth, just mix it up (try to go in rythym with your licks)tilt your head sideways and lick across her clit instead of up and down, me creative go fast slow,clockwise, counter clockwise, light suction hard suction, a few minutes she will be begging no doubt...

mix it up, human skin responds best to mutiple stimulations, can't go one speed all the time or you'll get used to it and it will numb...

dayum! ok, i have to cross my legs now... thanks a lot C.

cwm7.gif

------------------

HEHEHE,GOTTA KEEP IT SHAVED THOUGH DON'T WANT DENTAL FLOSS. (WELL AT LEAST THE LIP AREA, THE TOP CAN BE A BUNCH OF COOL DESIGNS)

dayum! ok, i have to cross my legs now... thanks a lot C.

cwm7.gif

------------------

get off my dick already...