Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name ur fetish

perv1

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

mines is when your girl dont shave her body 4 weeks n' then i suck the hairs under her arms the longer the better. oh, an niples. i love them that look like pencil erasers in the midle of a diner plate, all hairy aroun dem.

or the hairs on her arse rite in the crack they get all smelly

ok. i will be serious with you...i have a fetish for posture collars...on me or the one i am playing with...and ironically enough i have a crazy fetish for being bitten hard on the neck and shoulders...ummmm...it makes me weaker than head...and then i have a thing for latex or rubber clothing but i dont think its reached fetish levels yet...

if you were serious about the hair fetish-you arent alone-its HUGE-there is whole comunities of people with that fetish...pm me if you want invites to the new fetish party on wednesdays at true...

hush

it's *def* not rob . . ..

ummmmmmm . . . we could all, um, direct our attention towards the "at what age did you become sexually active" thread . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by smellykelly:

mines when a guy or girl like kisses my neck ahhhhh its the most amazing feeling or when the lick and kiss ur boobs

I don't know if i'd consider that a fetish but I love that too, when a guy kisses my neck, especially the back b/c it gives me goosebumps and makes me shiver and quiver. Yeah baby!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

yeah. sometimes people use the word fetish wrong...lots of things turn people on-a fetish is something particular that causes unexplained incredible arousal...like i had a friend who stated he had a fetish for southern accents...but not really...he just got turned on by hot southern speaking women...if it was a true fetish for southern accents then he would get hard when ever he heard a southern drawl from a fem voice (for him) regardless weather it was a good looking woman or a plain woman....fetishes will usually erotically provoke someone strongly with out reason...

hmmm. its debateable...

in any case-just bite me-

hard-

on the back of my neck-

when you want to see me give-

and thats all i know-

and that is that.

hush