Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice Needed

a-ron

Originally posted by a-ron:

I met this girl who seems pretty cool, except she has recently broken up with her ex-boyfriend.(2 weeks ago)Do i get involed, Im worried about the whole "Rebound" thing.

Any thoughts?

take it easy ...if you want something solid w/her then you should probably wait ...but be there for her ...she'll probably need a shoulder to cry on now

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

take it easy ...if you want something solid w/her then you should probably wait ...but be there for her ...she'll probably need a shoulder to cry on now

Wow POX...so sensitive. My advice would be, if you want something solid, keep a friendly distance and tell her that you are there for her BUT keep in mind --- if you are the shoulder to cry on then you may only become a friend to her.

cwm1.gif

I delt with the same exact situation myself. I went through it more then once actually. My advice, which is the best you will get, is to STAY AWAY. No matter what she says, you will be a rebound! How long was she with her ex? The longer, the worse it will be. Unless, of course you just want to "have fun." If you're not looking for a relationship, go for it! Rebound sex is always the best...

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

It all depends what your looking for. If your just looking to park your car in her garage (you know what I mean)then by all means go for it,because she probally wants it. If your looking for something stronger than that, take it nice and slow. It takes a long time for someone to get over a loved one. cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Well it depends how long she was in the relationship for..the longer she was in it, the more of a chance of her getting back with him..

Take it slow, dont rush into anything..Just hang out get to know her, be there for her but dont put pressure..If she really likes u she'll come to you..

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

awwwwwwwwww jack, you big mushball . . .

rolleyes.gif

hehehhe . . .

yep, for once, Jack's right - watch out, because girls usually take a lil longer to recover than guys do - and there's always the possibility that she'll start seeing you, and then be like, oh my god, i still love him, being with you is what it took me to realize that . . . something that might hurt your feelings. frown.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I think a lot of us have been in that situation.Your much better off being a friend to her if you really care.Starting things too fast may end in a mess.With her ex or with her not knowing exactly what she wants.Take it slow really find out what she is about and no one will get hurt!and who knows anything can happen!Hang in there! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---