Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TAKING IT UP THE POOP SHOOT

luigi_scarpini

oh and this question hasn't been asked 978934738947398498783748397438974893748937489373849738947389473897483974893748937248973489278497328947382974893274893274987239881785961895579843750987.89739843908 times

------------------

-MIKE IS A BITCH-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

even tho this topic has been beaten to death, i still have to voice my opinion...

why, oh why, would a guy want to put himself into something that he knows is shitty going in?? and then he's going to want to put it into the love tunnel???!! uuuuggh...exit only!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Go here http://www.bluelight.nu/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001149.html

and all shall be revealed.

FYI. Yes I tried it and it's really not THAT different. You do feel it more in your body and it does hit you faster - plus no risk of getting sick - however, I don't think it's worth the 'trouble' and will, probably, never do it again.

What the hell, it won't kill ya!

------------------

When it won't help to slow down...PoUr iT oN!!

Originally posted by divalicious:

even tho this topic has been beaten to death, i still have to voice my opinion...

why, oh why, would a guy want to put himself into something that he knows is shitty going in?? and then he's going to want to put it into the love tunnel???!! uuuuggh...exit only!!

"Love tunnel"!!! HHHAAAAA!!! HHHHAAAA! You crack me up!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 09-28-2000).]

Guest genevieve

Originally posted by emo:

Go here <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bluelight.nu/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001149.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.bluelight.nu/ubb/Forum6/HTML/001149.html</A>

and all shall be revealed.

FYI. Yes I tried it and it's really not THAT different. You do feel it more in your body and it does hit you faster - plus no risk of getting sick - however, I don't think it's worth the 'trouble' and will, probably, never do it again.

What the hell, it won't kill ya!

Oh my god!!! I've never heard of pluging your roll!!! So, you feel more of it,huh? I wonder if I should try that this Sat?

[This message has been edited by genevieve (edited 09-29-2000).]

Regardless of how many times I do it, Ass fuckage has and always will be beautiful. I love to fuck my girl up the ass, my past girlfriends up the ass. Not many of them take to the idea of cockage in the rectum, but they all wind up doing it for me, over and over again. I can't get sick of it, it will never be a "been there, done that" topic, since I've been there, I keep doing it. Regardless of whenever it's done, unexpectedly, expectedly, harshly, smoothly...it feels good (this is speaking from a male's perspective, mind you). Some girls like the feeling, some feel nautious to the point where they cry out for a shower during ass fuckage. However, it feels too good to ever stop doing, and pushing my cock deep inside my girl when I cum up her ass makes my day. I love driving her home and hearing, "Ughhh...you asshole, it's starting to come out now."

I love New York..and all the women that inhabit it....except the obese ones, realistically speaking, they are unworthy of ass fuckage.