Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...What is the BIGGEST...

Suhel

have u ever seen the film "caligula?" during the roman orgy scene, there is the fattest, most huge monster dick getting head from a total cutie. its a great scene cause she keeps popping it out of her mouth, her eyes open really wide, and she giggles a little before going back at it. the thing is so big u have to wonder if it is even real!

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by risa06:

sirdante...I saw that movie....don't remember that part but the whole movie is just....bad...don't like it cwm22.gif

I don't think I would like it if the guy would be too big....I'm tiny smile.gif

fhewwwww * wipes sweat *

thank god !

hehe =)

------------------

lets go jets .....

Originally posted by risa06:

sirdante...I saw that movie....don't remember that part but the whole movie is just....bad...don't like it cwm22.gif

I don't think I would like it if the guy would be too big....I'm tiny smile.gif

u might have seen the R rated version that doesnt have the sex scenes and alot of the graphic violence that the X rated version has. u r right, the movie is hard to watch. it makes my stomach turn just thinking about it!

and umm... "too big... tiny?" hmmm...

------------------

i love music!

My boyfriends penis is about 8in maybe a little more and thick. I lost my virginity to him when I was 18....Now if you wanna talk about pain let me tell you. It still hurts a little sometimes. I honestly could not imagine having sex with anyone with a penis larger than that. OUCH, and not in a good way. -SIN

9" was the biggest for me hurt like hell!

I love you 7 to 7 1/2 inchers! you guys are PERFECT for me. Even though some positions hurt. Its all good

Like a friend told me "just the right amount of friction" **Wink Wink**

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!