Clubplanet Nightlife Community

another question for the guys

cytherea

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is nothing wrong with that. Had a direct experience. Met this woman who I thought was a babe. We hung out at a dance together, then she asked me back to her place. Once we got there, she said, "We can leave here tonight and be friends, or we can have crazy sex and not speak to each other again." I knew she wouldn't talk to me after that anyway, sooooo I let her take advantage of me. It was a lot of fun and I didn't think her a slut after that. I just knew ahead of time she was experiementation mode... It's all good cwm11.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Heres an idea:

A clubNYC orgy meetup!

Time ....place...ppl

I posted that a while ago but we couldnt get ppl to come together.....wanna try again

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Been there done that. All I can say is make sure there's no strings attached. Man, if not, someone could get hurt emotionally and who knows? I personally don't think I would do it again. Not worth all the hassle especially if she begins to catch feelings. Be careful!!