Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you girls say...

bobadrinker

hmmmmmmmmmmm...can't say that I have EVER had that problem, but if I did. I would tell him that he's fine just the way it is!

And tell him that you are a perfect fit!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by neptune:

i cant say ive ever been cursed with that problem but

i wouldnt let my man have a teenie weenie, cause if he did he'd be H-I-S-T-O-R-Y!!!LMAO

I used to think the same way, but when you really like the guy...well, you overlook the little things. wink.gif

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Originally posted by klitika:

Originally posted by jolie27:

I used to think the same way, but when you really like the guy...well, you overlook the little things. wink.gif

lol thats a cute way to put it

well i totally agree plus you know the prob isnt if he has it smaller than the ones b4 the problems cum when he cums really fast o doesnt lick ur clit the right way or if he fingers u and u feel nothing thats the worst im big on fingering my mans the best hes the best at eatin me out fingerin and fucking whoa did i just say that well point blank there are average and fabulous not big or small and ive never been with the average folk lol guess ive been blessed cwm1.gif