Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rolling and banging

wellhung

Is it just me, or all y'all folks out there have a hard time rolling and banging.

Christ, man. I can't bang when I'm rolling. My girl has to suck on it like a damn pacifier for like an hour just to get "stanley" to come out and play and it's boring for me cuz I can't even come!!! And she thinks I'm cheating on her cuz I have hard time gettin it up and my dick, wait... no, I mean my """""STANLEY"""""" shrivels up. but it's fine the next day.

I wonder what it's like for girls.

any suggestions???

------------------

Yes mama!

speaking from a guys point of view, i have to say, i can get it no problem, actually if the wind blows a bit to hard i "wake Up" thats just me, but cummin is a whole other ball game, i just can't come, period when i am rolling, i can fuck for hours and not come its a bit frustrating, after a while my body gives out before i can come, it just doesn't happen...

Originally posted by wellhung:

Is it just me, or all y'all folks out there have a hard time rolling and banging.

Christ, man. I can't bang when I'm rolling. My girl has to suck on it like a damn pacifier for like an hour just to get "stanley" to come out and play and it's boring for me cuz I can't even come!!! And she thinks I'm cheating on her cuz I have hard time gettin it up and my dick, wait... no, I mean my """""STANLEY"""""" shrivels up. but it's fine the next day.

I wonder what it's like for girls.

any suggestions???

------------------

get off my dick already...

i agree scramble

easy to get excited but then difficult to come, but only when peaking

before or after peaking its amazing, the sex lasts for a long time and then the climax is unreal biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-18-2000).]

juicy as usual??? lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by divalicious:

i have no problems at all with the big O after O after O when i'm on e...only prob is that due to the dehydrating effects, i'm not as juicy as i would be normally.

------------------

get off my dick already...

Originally posted by neptune:

if im rolling i cant cum either...but yes i could fuck painlessly for hours..

See im not the only one!!!!!!!

I make saw dust after E'ing....but the pounding is damn GOOD!!!!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by risa06:

well...I have no problem to cum on E....one time we (me and my ex b/f) were in the car driving to a club...the hits that we took just started hitting us...we weren't doing anything at all...just sitting there and.....I started feeling very hot and.... had 3 O. one after another smile.gif ....I don't know how it happend (I wasn't touching myself...my ex b/f wasn't touching me) ....but it was great...out of nowhere....the pills were Green Nikes....I wish they were stil around .....

Holy shit Lola! I never knew orgasms come in a pill smile.gif Gimme some of those will ya.. Those could come in handy if there are no guys around LOL..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Greedy girl you smile.gif I'm good, you? Feeling better? How's the weekend looking?

lolo...takaya korova nushna somomy.... smile.gif u know what I'm sayin...

yeh...I feel better...thank u....weekend...hmmmmmmm...I don't know yet..have couple of things in mide wink.gif ....I'll let u know if I'll go to Factory though

Originally posted by risa06:

lolo...takaya korova nushna somomy.... smile.gif u know what I'm sayin...

yeh...I feel better...thank u....weekend...hmmmmmmm...I don't know yet..have couple of things in mide wink.gif ....I'll let u know if I'll go to Factory though

Hahahahahah.. Otkyda eto??? Ya ne pomnu sovershenno.. Kewl, I don't know if I'm going for sure but most likely yeah smile.gif You are going next week though right? Halloween baby..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hahahahahah.. Otkyda eto??? Ya ne pomnu sovershenno.. Kewl, I don't know if I'm going for sure but most likely yeah smile.gif You are going next week though right? Halloween baby..

eh ti...."Kak ded korovy prodoval"...pomnish mul'tik?

Halloween...hmmmm...it's gonna be sooooooooo packed there...ughhhh...so I don't know.... smile.gif

sup, kids-

*sigh* I get so HOT whenever Zoya and Lola take over a thread... I can imagine that they're fighting over me in Russian... or else planning to jump me all at once and ravage me for hours on end...

SEXXXY!!!!!!!

PEACE,

notforkids

Doesn't Understand A Word, But Loves It Anyway

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!