Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relationship Problems

candygurl

I know, I know...but what if you and your partner are really in love and stuff?? I dont know...Sometimes I think about wanting to break up with him but I really do love him alot. I feel confused....and I dont think he wants to break up with me but sometimes I feel as though hes thinking that...its really weird....i dunno...

CandyGurl

Originally posted by candygurl:

So....

How do you know when you want to break up with someone? Are there things you should look for in your partner that might make you think that they want to break up with you?

CandyGurl

sounds like you're a one insecure girl

------------------

signature.gif

I know, I know...but what if you and your partner are really in love and stuff?? I dont know...Sometimes I think about wanting to break up with him but I really do love him alot. I feel confused....and I dont think he wants to break up with me but sometimes I feel as though hes thinking that...its really weird....i dunno...

CandyGurl

Honestly, if you think there is somehting that's not right, you should communicate with your B/F. If you're thinking that he wants to break up with you, ask him how he would feel about the both of you just having some space. Not breaking up, but just minimize the contact a little. Give eachother a little time to miss eachother or if it fits, what you both have. Space is a good thing sometimes, and it sounds like now might be the time.

------------------

You know everything will flow...

Are there things you should look for in your partner that might make you think that they want to break up with you?

CandyGurl

If you are looking for a reason to break up with someone, you'll find one. That already means that you want to break up. I don't really understand what your "problem" is... Either you wanna be with a person or you don't.

Wellhung thats really sad....I really care about my bf but he swears that there are differences between us that are really superficial....like lets say for example liking different genres of music...I dont know...I do want to spend time with him but I want to do fun things and we just havent been doing many fun things...we just go clubbing alot together but theres more to life than clubbing and Ive told him lets do other things but it seems like we never can.... frown.gif

CaNdYGuRL

Candygurl...just for the record, I never even read the sex threads but my friends were here checking them out and I came across your topic...every relationship is different so I can only speak from my personal experience...At one point many many weeks ago I felt something in my bones so petrifying and upsetting I would literally be in tears and I didn't know what was up? Nothing had really changed in my life but I had this icky feeling that made me want to cry...Many people told me I was being paranoid and crazy (including my boyfriend) Weeks later when this came to a head I found out I wasn't crazy, that my intuition served me well and my boy was being AT BEST dishonest with me...BUT there is no denying that we are very much in love with one another and ultimately want to be together...sometimes you have to look at the big picture...is your relationship worth some "growing pains"? I know mine was and is...I know we won't let some insignificant, undesireables ruin what we have worked so hard to build...it's not easy but if you are truely in love...SO WORTH IT!!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

"deep within I'm shaken by the violence of exsisting for only you..."

So....

How do you know when you want to break up with someone? Are there things you should look for in your partner that might make you think that they want to break up with you?

CandyGurl

yes one of the first and most important things that goes forst is SEX!!! the excuses start coming in like: im too tired, not in the mood, my stomach hurts, i dont feel good, etc...when i start having to use those lines i know its over!! frown.gif

Also pulling away emotionally is another sign, usually if ur intuition is making u feel like he doesnt want to be with u..then most likely its true.. try talking about it to him first and then if you still end up feeling miserable get yourself out of it quickly....

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

Candy,

Girl, I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm in a very similar situation. See, I've been with my girl for almost 2 yrs. and all the rest.

I think when you know you wanna break up w/ somebody is when you start looking at other people. Well, let me correct that. I've always looked at other girlz, but .....is when you start looking at other people and reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly start thinking about what it would be like to be with someone else. Shit, I think about that EVERY time I go out. Oh, another sign is that you no longer want to do things with that person. I used to love to go out and do anything w/ her, but now I try to find ways to ditch her if I can.

------------------

Every need got an ego to feed!