Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is the BEST male lay?

scandalgirl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half Italian & Half Irish right here baby, props to uknjx2.....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Lola, I met a really cute Greek guy at SF this weekend. Should've taken his phone number for ya!!! He was so sweet too..

As for this post, I don't think I have a preference.. It differs from person to person.. Lets just say I'm OPEN MINDED LOL

haha...Zoya..u crazy chick....why didn't you take his # for yourself.....I don't need anymore...hehe....but thanks anyway...I like Greek guys......hmmmmmm.....

Originally posted by risa06:

haha...Zoya..u crazy chick....why didn't you take his # for yourself.....I don't need anymore...hehe....but thanks anyway...I like Greek guys......hmmmmmm.....

I could but I told ya that I'm sort of seeing someone.. Bummer smile.gif He was definitely sweet/cute *sob*

the best male lay has to be someone who knows how to move, and not just lay there and excpect the woman to do all the work..anotherwords no selfish lazy fucks wanted..u must know how to give in order to recieve..if u give me 100% i'll give you 200%.....

So there ya have it...and people who can and cant fuck cum in all different nationalities..i dont think it would be fair to judge...unless proven differently... smile.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

[This message has been edited by neptune (edited 10-23-2000).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I could but I told ya that I'm sort of seeing someone.. Bummer smile.gif He was definitely sweet/cute *sob*

oh....that is right...hahahahaha....tol'ko smotri chtobe police k tebe v dver' ne postuchalac' za rasvrat mololetnih....hehe

oh....that is right...hahahahaha....tol'ko smotri chtobe police k tebe v dver' ne postuchalac' za rasvrat mololetnih....hehe

hey! ur doing it again! i dont want to have to learn russian to follow the soap opera! smile.gif

and whats this about u guys finding dudes? i thought i was ur lover boy. *sniffle* ha ha. BTW how was ur weekend?

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by petedapimp:

cwm13.gif HMMMM.. Imma cute/sweeeT Greek Guy...i was @ factory last weeekEND..ANd i DID talk to this CHic 4 a lil bit..but i talked to a cuple chiX 4 a lil bit..AH well.

WHO SAID PIMPIN AINT EASY??

PEACE

-PETE

Nope, it wasn't you.. I don' think anyone I met this weekend was named Pete.. No pimps for me either thanx smile.gif

Originally posted by sirdante:

hey! ur doing it again! i dont want to have to learn russian to follow the soap opera! smile.gif

and whats this about u guys finding dudes? i thought i was ur lover boy. *sniffle* ha ha. BTW how was ur weekend?

hey sweetie...hehe...sorry...but there are some thing that just don't sound as good in English as they do in Rusian.... smile.gif

weekend was good....not enough though....

did you come to NY or you stayed home?

Originally posted by sirdante:

hey sweetie...hehe...sorry...but there are some thing that just don't sound as good in English as they do in Rusian.... smile.gif

weekend was good....not enough though....

did you come to NY or you stayed home?

it was either 1) go to SF with just my exGF or 2) tell her "no way" and stay home. i stayed home.

------------------

i love music!