Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i a lesbian?>

bebedawl05

you know what's funny? if a guy posted that question (wanting to kiss and touch other guys), he'd be called every derogatory gay name in the book. why are people so down on a guy being bi-curious? and why are people so quick to call a guy gay if he has homoerogenous thoughts, even if he loves munching tweets???

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Females, normally, are loving and accepting from a biological point of view. They are mothers and love both sexes (though their children and friendships of both males and females). Males, normally, are considered protective and territorial. That's how we evolved. I think it's biological.

cool.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

you know what's funny? if a guy posted that question (wanting to kiss and touch other guys), he'd be called every derogatory gay name in the book. why are people so down on a guy being bi-curious? and why are people so quick to call a guy gay if he has homoerogenous thoughts, even if he loves munching tweets???

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

Don't worry, it is totally natural. Women are beautiful. I don't mean to be rude, but I think our bodies are much more attractive than a man's (not so hairy and let's face it a limp penis and hairy balls arn't the most attractive thing in the world) which makes it so much more easy for us to be attracted to each other. I have felt like that before, but I just don't think I would be comfortable acting out on it. We are all different. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!