Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of you guys (or girls) like to eat pussy??

Suhel

Originally posted by guido215:

I think the better question is who doesnt like to eat pussy....

C'mon pussy pussy pussy...we got black pussy white pussy spanish pussy yellow pussy cold pussy hot pussy purple pussy, pussy pussy pussy...pussy lovers!!!!

Mike.

That song is on my NYC's real underground house 2000 part II #10!!!!!

LMAO

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I vaguely recall reading a post by some guy.. I think his name was Rick.. He seemed like he knew a lot about the subject. You might wanna dig that post up from the archives. I'm sure you'll find the info helpful. Remeber, practice makes perfect smile.gif~~~~~~~ *kissez*

Such a good quote that I actually saved it onto a new document..

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

*STRONG MEXICAN ACCENT* It smells like feesh(fish) but it taste like chickon!!!!! The best thing is when you're down on a girl and she's about to cum, and she tries to push your head away because she can't take it anymore and you lock yourself in with your arms wrapped around her thighs. Then she squeezes the shit out of your head with her thighs. That is the bomb. You come up for air and to get the blood circulating in your head again only to find her laying there paralyzed... Women definitely have bigger orgasms then men... bongsmi.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

ricfutures The best thing is when you're down on a girl and she's about to cum, and she tries to push your head away because she can't take it anymore and you lock yourself in with your arms wrapped around her thighs. Then she squeezes the shit out of your head with her thighs. That is the bomb. You come up for air and to get the blood circulating in your head again only to find her laying there paralyzed... Women definitely have bigger orgasms then men... bongsmi.gif

You forgot to mention when her body quivers and begins a small tremble that that goes all thru her body and she arhes her back and wriggles back and forth.Then she paralyzes and begs you to enter her.The thought of it just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on ends and my toes to curl-up. OH I Love it...

cwm12.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 10-30-2000).]

Originally posted by tonyv:

The best thing is when you're down on a girl and she's about to cum, and she tries to push your head away because she can't take it anymore and you lock yourself in with your arms wrapped around her thighs. Then she squeezes the shit out of your head with her thighs. That is the bomb. You come up for air and to get the blood circulating in your head again only to find her laying there paralyzed... Women definitely have bigger orgasms then men... bongsmi.gif

You forgot to mention when her body quivers and begins a small tremble that that goes all thru her body and she arhes her back and wriggles back and forth.Then she paralyzes and begs you to enter her.The thought of it just makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on ends and my toes to curl-up. OH I Love it...

cwm12.gif

Welcome to my 4-cornered room

Step 1) Recently bathed / shaved (gotta be clean)

Step 2) Lie flat on back with knees raised

Step 3) Insert two index fingers & create a diamond or box shape (criss-crossed works best)

Step 4) Increase the moisture factor by gently rotating fingers (wax on..wax off)

Step 5) Gently suck the clit,nibble,bite... Whateva' gets her off!!!

Step 6) Place thumb in rear orifice, slowly!

Step 7) Repeat steps 3-6 until she can't stand it any more!!!

B-SIDE "The DJ From Another Planet"â„¢

Don't Worry... I Won't Hurt U...

I Only Want 2 Have Sum Fun !!!!!

Originally posted by risa06:

"it taset kinda funky..."...it really shouldn't taste "funky" if a girl clean...be careful who you sleep w/ buddy smile.gif

Worry about who i'm sleeping with ? I';m only 17 and in high school, i don;'t need to worry about hot tight 17 year old pussy cwm32.gif

The best is smoothe lips and the inviting smell of very weel maintained pussy. I can spend an eternity down there. If the girl wants to return the favor while i'm there then it's really on. I will make her feel like the prettiest kitty in the world. cwm38.gif

Originally posted by ertdukepj:

Worry about who i'm sleeping with ? I';m only 17 and in high school, i don;'t need to worry about hot tight 17 year old pussy cwm32.gif

hey...if you think that 17 yo pussy=healthy pussy......go for it....hehe smile.gif good luck