Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many women....................

gnice

I love it.. candlelight.. put on a nice little number.. I put on a hell of a show let me tell you.. The music is right.. just everything is perfect.. then I go.. take things off slowly teasing him so.. Tie him up sometimes......talk dirty to him.. play with my hair.. sometimes I play roles.. let's leave it there.. shall we.. you get the point>...

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I love it.. candlelight.. put on a nice little number.. I put on a hell of a show let me tell you.. The music is right.. just everything is perfect.. then I go.. take things off slowly teasing him so.. Tie him up sometimes......talk dirty to him.. play with my hair.. sometimes I play roles.. let's leave it there.. shall we.. you get the point>...

vampie...you bad girl...hehe...how are ya? smile.gif

Well what kind of show are we talking about?

Strip teases I love to do. I like to put these scantalous little outfits. I light candles like Vampie...and always pick the perfect music depending on the mood of the evening.

Now if we are talking about ttieing him up and I do all the work...well well well...lets not get into that one. I dont have enough space.

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"SpLasH"

yea i think thats really fun...i like to pretend im a stripper..dim the lights put on some music...and of course have all the "right clothing" on underneath.. then i slowly take each peice of clothing of one by one..and then tease him a little while i dance on his lap with just a g-string on..then shove his face in my tits..so he can suck on them while im playing with them..tease him like that for a bit until i feel the throbbing from underneath..hehehe

but while all this is happening he HAS to be talking dirty to me or else its no fun.. biggrin.gif

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

i would love to do that... only, for some reason, i'm terribly embarrassed! i feel as though i look silly dancing like that all by my self, while he's staring at me.

go figure, because i get all dressed up and dance up on pedestals, tables, stages, and etc. when i go to clubs... some of you have seen my dancing, so imagine how i would dance for my man, when i know what i'm going to get for a really good job!!

whoa!!! i just realized what i would get! oh yeah, i am definitely going to work on getting over that...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

cwm17.gif I love strippin' for my boy. I think it's soooo fun and romantic, but also provacative and naughty at the same time... music is key...tying him up while striptease and then goin' off on him for a while and then untying him...he'll jumpon you as soon as those cuffs come off..no joke...divalicious, don't be shy, they love it and you get of on it too...let yourselfgo baby...fun,fun,fun hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i'm gettin' horny just thinkin' about it cwm37.gif

------------------

live, love, experience, be happy, dance, smile, laugh, open your eyes, talk, share, frolic, feel, listen, taste...like you never have before...

Took a while but you all came forward.

I know that fuck me smile, I give it to her all the time, sometimes she can have an orgasm just by dancing and staring me directly in the eye. I don't know what it is, but you can honestly feel this rush through your body. Sometimes it is so intense she starts to sweat.

The best part about my girl is that she knows who much I like it, but I never have to ask for it. That defeats the whole purpose.

Sponatneity is the best!! cwm19.gifcwm19.gif