Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question

flyboy7

ok there it is... i'm with this girl, we've been together for a while (almost a year and a half). we haven't had actual intercourse because she wants to wait untill marriage which is cool with me, since she's very good in everything else... but here's the dilemma - when i please her (oraly or with my fingers) i can never get her to cum because she stops me right before that. in the beginning i thought she just wants to prolong the pleasure, which is really fine with me, i like to take my time with her anyway, but the thing is she just doesn't want to cum. i get her to the point where she's a millisecond away (mad shaking, shivering, grabs my hair, squezes my head or hands like crazy, gets REALLY wet), and then she just pushes me away. i cant get her to talk about it, because she always goes away from the conversation. don't know what to think... maybe she's really sensitive to the point where it hurts right before she comes (although she looks like she's enjoying every second of it), or maybe she gushes when she comes and is embarassed of it. i don't know what to do, since i want her too feel as good and comfortable as possible.

any ideas?

maybe she thinks that what she's feeling is not *right* . . .

or maybe like mysteriousss says, she might think an orgasm is a sin, or isn't moral until she's married . . .

but i don't get why she would fool around with you at all then . . .

hmmmm

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

just had another thought . . .

perhaps she doesn't want to have an orgasm b/c she already likes what she's feeling, and knows that an orgasm will be more intense and even more amazing - so she's scared that if she has an orgasm, she'll want to have intercourse . . . ?

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

I hate 2 tell you.. But this sounds like years of therapy...

Not that therapy's bad... But regardless of the reason(why she says stop)

I don't think the dormant problem will go away after marriage. It will multiply.

Physical / Mental it's still a problem

Got my PH D..

in Sex TheraPY..

from the UniV...

of the b-e-D,

>>>DOC-B cwm15.gif

Dude, that sucks...if she's not religious than it's very strange and very difficult to try and figure it out. I don't know... try to confront her agagin while letting her know that whatever the reason, it's OK you jut really want to please her and ask why it's OK that you fool around though. I'm probably not really helping, but I'm trying to think of something for you...lo siento.GOOD LUCK! cwm1.gif

------------------

"Why judge after the moment, when everything felt right in the moment?"

I don't get it? Well I do, but hey that's another topic cwm27.gif

But what I'm sayin is that if she DOES consider an orgasm a sin, then why fool around period? I don't see any satifaction in getting all into it and then backing off in the last second. Geez...i'd go nuts. It sounds like she's contradicting her beliefs. But then again...i don't know what her beliefs are...

cwm24.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

well, i sometimes do the same thing...not as much as i used to though..and i would do it because i liked to finish myself... the orgasm i would get by pleasuring myself, would be 10 times better then the one my b/f at the time would give me. i dont know why, but it just was. maybe she knows how to hit her spots better then you do? cwm1.gif

------------------

lalala

Guest chinagirl

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Just a random guess.. Maybe she's not only waiting to have intercourse until she's married. Maybe she considers it a sin to have an orgasm before she's married too... Who knows..

i totally agree, i would try to talk to her about it.

cwm17.gif