Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Hurt Yourself Cuz The Sex Got Too Damn Freaky?!

notforkids

sup, kids-

Hey, it's been a while...

Anyway, I fucked up my lower back this weekend... pulled a muscle or some such shit... was doing all kinds of ill positions... picking her up off the bed and shit... carrying her around the house and shit... then it all just fell to pieces on Monday... now it hurts to walk.. and I feel like a decrepit old man... pelvic thrusts are out of the question for at least a week... and the tiger balm massages and sympathy bj's are like torture since I can't do anything else... and it even hurts with her on top cuz the strain is right down around my coccyx...

AAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

So, anyone else ever hurt themselves during wild sex?

PEACE,

NotForKids

Pathetic Shell of a Man

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

On 2 occasions I have hurt myself relatively seriously during sex. The first was when my girlfriend at the time and i tumbled out of my loft (college dorm) one night during sex after a wild night of drinking. The second was with the same girl while rolling, we collided heads and her headbut broke my nose. As blood flowed frely from my nose i quickly grabbed the nearest piece of clothing, my T-shirt, held it to my face, and continued to pound away.

Probably not the most exciting answers you'll get, but they are definitely true...God i miss her!

"silly old woman ...you knew i was a snake"

sup, kids-

Looks like it's time for this "old man" to set some things straight... cwm1.gif

sosultan-

hehe I think I already made the fact of my exceptional flexibility clear in my previous thread, by which you were so grossed out... Remember??

mysteriousss-

Did I forget to mention that she was thrashing around like a madwoman in a storm of heat and lust? And that I was standing in the middle of her studio, holding her aloft with no support other than my own two feet?

rachel1997-

NOW you've got the right idea, doll... I'll be seeing you soon, k? cwm32.gif

Wow, am I the only one who's ever suffered such a mishap? *sigh* This week has sucked utterly... I hereby decree that this week shall be known forevermore as "NFK's Week of Affliction" I wonder what other calamities the Fates have in store for me...

PEACE,

NotForKids

Needs A Massage!

------------------

Originally posted by divalicious:

well, i never hurt myself, but we started a fire when the pillow and the candle met...

cwm2.gif

HEy Diva,

Same thing happen to me.But I also burnt the carpet when I threw the pillow on the floor to put it out.A wild night indeed.

cwm35.gif

Originally posted by notforkids:

sup, kids-

sosultan-

hehe I think I already made the fact of my exceptional flexibility clear in my previous thread, by which you were so grossed out... Remember??

oh, i rememember, it's the one where u said that u suck your own dick

no offense, but i do think that shit is gross - if you insist on dwelling on that subject.

Aside from the occasional rug burns, the only other "painful" experience that comes to mind was one after-noon during some freaky wild animal fuck of a lifetime shit my dick slipped out and on the forward thrust was slammed into her ass cheek. I swear I heard my dick break. I was walking funny for two days, it turned black and blue where it had bent and was sensitive all week.

Originally posted by eltigre01:

I swear I heard my dick break.

Oh shit, man! This can really happen; you can actually rupture the walls of the caverns that make up the penis.

OUCH!

I have a pic of the horrific results at home; I'll post it ASAP!

Caution: NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

PEACE,

NFK

Not THAT Bent

------------------