Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX ACTS IN A CLUB

trevor69

what's up guys!

my story occured a month ago at exit...i was having an awesome time as always with my friends just chilling and rolling...we were on the second floor couches...anyways i went to the bathroom and when i finished some girl grabbed my hands and dragged me by the the storage room next to the bathrooms (which is now locked...i wonder why cwm4.gif

well we started going at it and i started fingering her like crazy...she then went down south and unzipped my pants and started giving me one of the best blow i have ever gotten...many things hapened in between that but i ended up shooting my load in her mouth and afterwards she just got dressed and went to the dance floor to dance...i can honestly say that was the hottest thing that happened to me at a club cwm11.gif

so how bout ya' all...any hot and juicy sex stories?

where's the best club to hook up cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

ya knowi keep hearing these types of stories , on these boards mostly , and what i wanna knwo is ... where are these girls ... these nasty ass slutty girl that just want to blow me and jet to teh dance flooor ... Hello , i'm rigth here ! .... someone please point these hookers in my direction ... =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

phew...thank goodness i didn't catch anything from that skanky hoe...i'm still pee-ing ok...thanks for the concern cwm4.gif

joey...i dunno where to find these hookers...i guess i was just at the right place and the right time...while her hormones were raging...i'm sure ur bound to find a hooch for yourself...just don't hold ur breathe...i'll make sure to point them ur way if another one approaches me cwm11.gifcwm12.gif

good luck with the hunt!!!

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

ya knowi keep hearing these types of stories , on these boards mostly , and what i wanna knwo is ... where are these girls ... these nasty ass slutty girl that just want to blow me and jet to teh dance flooor ... Hello , i'm rigth here ! .... someone please point these hookers in my direction ... =)

Just head home your mommas right there.

Originally posted by trevor69:

phew...thank goodness i didn't catch anything from that skanky hoe...i'm still pee-ing ok...thanks for the concern cwm4.gif

joey...i dunno where to find these hookers...i guess i was just at the right place and the right time...while her hormones were raging...i'm sure ur bound to find a hooch for yourself...just don't hold ur breathe...i'll make sure to point them ur way if another one approaches me cwm11.gifcwm12.gif

good luck with the hunt!!!

Wait, I don't get this. SHE'S a skanky ho and a hooker. Well, you let that skank wrap her mouth around your cock. Then what does that make you?

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Originally posted by drhouse:

Who needs a bathroom? I had sex once right on the dancefloor at Twilo. But well, that may not your cup of tea 'cause it was Saturday and gay....

But with guys it is so much easier to get what you want, i.e. your dick sucked. Have fun!

cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

I do not like it when you insult the very woman who made you happy by abusing her with epithets (like slut, skuzzy etc.) People like you are dumb enough to shoot themselves in their feet.

How ? if you go around insulting such women and giving them a bad name - these wonderful women will stop being spontaneous, that same woman will stop sharing her love with you. Do you want an end to the love you are getting ? We as men should embrace and treat such women with kindness and affection and love - because they make us happy.

If you are too foolish to care then don't ruin for the rest of us. Stop defaming women who are aggressive and whimsical and who get what they want.

You make Exit sound like an awful place if it allows horrible heartless human beings like you inside.

Hey Trevor, Joey:

You guys have no idea how badly you're missing the boat. Worse (much worse), your callous remarks cut deeply at the hearts of all women. I'm sure you don't fully appreciate it, but in many ways women in our society are not allowed to live or act freely. They are prisoners in a complex web of societal norms and taboos, and are not given the opportunity to fully realize their potential as people. I think you really have to turn up your sensitivity to feel it, but it's there and it sucks.

Before you write me of as some sort of non-masculine, bleeding heart type, just consider the case of these women which you describe. They, along with all women, have been indoctrinated since early childhood that they should not seek out sex, or make themselves readily available for sex. I suspect I first understood the meaning of the word 'slut' when I was about 10 years old. Girls probably started picking up the meaning much younger than that. 'whore'...'skank'...'skuzz'...these are powerful, powerful words. They strike deep.

Yet against this background, this woman (which you were so fortunate as to encounter) said "No, I'm not going to be governed by these primitive taboos which evolved during the cave days. No, I'm an intelligent creature who is capable of deciding exactly how I want to live my life in the 21st century, and I don't want my life governed by irrational dictates. I find that I enjoy going out late at night; I enjoy altering certain chemical balances in my brain; I enjoy sex. I know many of these practices are disapproved by society (wow, I hope I don't get called a slut...*that hurts more than anything*), but screw it. I feel I can make my own decisions for my life. I want to realize my full potential, unencumbered by the baggage that my mothers and aunts had to carry for centuries."

So she finally musters the courage to take some action. "Wow, that was quite liberating. Quite empowering. Quite a turn on." She thinks, but then she senses people whispering disapprovingly..."but I thought you guys like spontaneous sex, now you're calling me a slut?". She exposes one of her greatest vulnerabilities, one that has been beaten into her since childhood, and you're going to respond by attacking her at the core of her womanhood? She trusted you in a very significant way. Is there any good reason you can't be worthy of that trust?

I think you met an awesome person that night, a person with courage and conviction which I think you should really try to respect. If you just don't see it, that's OK, but please appreciate that a lot of people are working really hard to liberate woman - to make them feel good about themselves - and comments like those that you make (and those that I see all too frequently on these boards) really do a lot of damage. Please try think about that.

(besides, it will benefit you in the end! if you help women feel good about themselves I promise there will be more good feelings - and sex - all around. It's just a much better way to go! :-)

To Shiraz and all of the other women who have to deal with the bizarre duality which simultaneously embraces and denigrates female sexuality, I'm sorry that so many men fail to see the problem. Be assured though, that I'm not the only one who's rooting for you. Change will eventually come. Keep the faith!!