Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex with the Ex

trippintrance64

So basically this past weekend, my ex invited me to go to tunnel with her. Since she had never been to a NY club, she wanted me to go. I had never been to tunnel, so i said fuck it. Basically the place blew. Imy opinion, no bashing please)...so we went to eat, and my friend dropped us off at my house at about 530 or so...so Long story short at about 9 or so, after my parents bounced for church, we had a steamy 3 hour "session."....we spoke about it after, and agreed that there would be no emotional attatchment. i think that it is really cool.....dunno if it'll last. shit ima enjoy it tho!!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

flash.jpg

Sex with an ex is the best sex cause you both know, how you love to be done... and theres no awkwardness... except after you sober up...

------------------

Do you believe in love at first sight?...or do I have to walk past you again?...I want lips that won't lie, eyes that won't cry and a love that won't die...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...

Sex with the ex is good as long as you both are over each other. Keep in mind that girls get emotionally attached a lot easier than men do and take a lot of things to heart. If she it totally cool with it and doesn't expect anything out of it then GO YOU.

Must have been a long mass that your parents were at....3 hours. Damn.

Ive been down this road before! woohoo! Those "sessions" we better than the sessions we had while we were together.

BUT it also made me feel a little guilty. I felt like I shouldnt be jumping on the boat if I didnt want to stay on for the ride.

------------------

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

-Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I don't mean to shit on anyone's parade here but it never works out ...sooner or later one side [or both ]will develop feelings and

A. you will end up in a relationship together again.

B. one of you will get hurt because the other won't want the relationship.

...ex's are ex's for a reason ...it's only a matter of time before you realize that yourself. ...for now, HAVE YOUR FUN

Yep, you're absolutely right... Haven't slept with any of my ex's in a while. But I'm one of the ppl who'd start getting attached again and that'd be a disaster.

Yes it would be a disaster. And i totally agree, as i stated before, that feelings would definitely come about. It's inevitable. We're human aren't we?

I, for one, have done it a couple of times. But all ties must be cut eventually. It'll come back to bite you in the ass (kinky huh?) and you're then stuck with the same situation that got you both broken up in the first place. Right?

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Yep, you're absolutely right... Haven't slept with any of my ex's in a while. But I'm one of the ppl who'd start getting attached again and that'd be a disaster.

Your 100% aboslutley Damn Right...

Preach On Brother...

------------------

...don't be afraid to look into my eyes,I'll catch ya if you fall in love...

I must agree that it is great and convenient, but as mentioned before, feelings may arise once again and make the situation that more complex. I guess it's always great the first couple of times, but it's only going to lead to problems down the road.

Well that's unless both keep the feelings out it. But then again that would be a perfect world now wouldn't it?

cwm30.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

I must agree that it is great and convenient, but as mentioned before, feelings may arise once again and make the situation that more complex. I guess it's always great the first couple of times, but it's only going to lead to problems down the road.

Well that's unless both keep the feelings out it. But then again that would be a perfect world now wouldn't it?

cwm30.gif

I don't mean to shit on anyone's parade here but it never works out ...sooner or later one side [or both ]will develop feelings and

A. you will end up in a relationship together again.

B. one of you will get hurt because the other won't want the relationship.

...ex's are ex's for a reason ...it's only a matter of time before you realize that yourself. ...for now, HAVE YOUR FUN

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 11-08-2000).]

Guest chinagirl

i wish i could have sex with my ex, he would never go for it though. I would have feelings but i would keep them to myself and just enjoy for what its worth. i will always have feelings for him but its over and we both no that. cwm3.gif

So basically this past weekend, my ex invited me to go to tunnel with her. Since she had never been to a NY club, she wanted me to go. I had never been to tunnel, so i said fuck it. Basically the place blew. Imy opinion, no bashing please)...so we went to eat, and my friend dropped us off at my house at about 530 or so...so Long story short at about 9 or so, after my parents bounced for church, we had a steamy 3 hour "session."....we spoke about it after, and agreed that there would be no emotional attatchment. i think that it is really cool.....dunno if it'll last. shit ima enjoy it tho!!

hey it sounds good to me...

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I may agree with everything that has been said so far about being carefull that there are no feeling being hurt, I thought Id add my $.02 worth. I have had recurring "sessions" with my ex for over 3 years now. Seems every time we break up with whomever we may have been seeing we somehow wind up falling back together for some fun. It has worked out great for so long I dont think it will ever stop unless one of us gets married.

Long live the Fuck buddy!!!!!!!

cwm41.gif

now that i'm no longer infatuated with my last ex, i can objectively say he was not good. i can't believe we spent so many hours, even consecutive days in bed together. of course, at the time when i was into him, i really enjoyed it. well, i guess that's a good sign for me: i enjoy the guy more than the sex. and now that i know how he is, i couldn't ever enjoy him in any way again

Originally posted by nychunk:

Hey man, whatever tickles your pickle, it sounds exciting to me man,, i'd probably do it. And if u start to feel attached, they hey maybe it would be cool to be back with her.. that's how a lot of relationships get patched up..

...and most of them don't last

------------------

signature.gif