Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For guys

raverguy

Sup,

Not trying to sound gay or anything but do u guys think its mormal in your life time to "THINK" <~~key word" about having sex with another guy??? and girls do u think that most guys do think about it but when u ask them all they do is lie saying that don't!

Feed BACK

Well,

Well bro I mean tehres nothing in my live thats making me think of that but I mean Sex is Sex I'm not saying I would experience with a guy I've just thought about!

I wonder if the world took bi and gay people the same way as str8 people would there be more people having same sex, sex

what the fuck...i mean now-a-days all you seem to hear is about gays and lesbians...you if i sound prejedice, then my bad its just not the way to go...even when we're talking about fucking...man all im saying is that its wrong and fuck all that bullshit...im a strickly traditional or the right way or name me whatever you want kind of guy

If you're gay / bi whatever.. you know it. it's one thing to "think" or ponder doing whatever with whomever...but to want to act on it.. to desire it...is another..thats homosexuality/bisexuality.

In a nutshell..if it gets you hard when u fantasize about it.. you're there...whether or not you want to deal with it..all up to you, who you are.. the environment around you...how u feel about coming to terms with your own sexuality.

I came out 2 years ago. Always knew I liked both..but didn't deal with it until the time was right....Happened to meet someone for whom I felt it so strong i couldn't fight it.

As for the future..Time will tell and whoever I really fall in love with and want to be with forever will cross my path.. be it a man or a woman..who cares.... shoudn't matter who you chose to love.-->pass it on.

YET... one thing that I can say and many hardcore STRAIGHT male friends will agree with me on this.... Doing E can play on your emotions a little and make you think you're more "curious" than you are.. Listen to your heart and your mind...not a substance.

Be whatever you want to be..just be proud of who you are.

jsc

cwm9.gif