Clubplanet Nightlife Community

grrls do u like giving head????

littleboybleu

To answer the question... yes. I really, really, REALLY do. I like knowing I'm able to please my man, and I believe it's also (partially) a power thing. You're a small sweet girl, and it's amusing to know you can reduce a big strong man to a quivering, gasping, helpless mess. tongue.gif My honey had a bad cold over Thanksgiving, but when I went down on him, he didn't cough or sneeze or sniffle once for the whole hour. Seriously, we think it's like a cure-all for all ills... maybe I should patent my technique, hehehe... cwm32.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

To answer the question... yes. I really, really, REALLY do. I like knowing I'm able to please my man, and I believe it's also (partially) a power thing. You're a small sweet girl, and it's amusing to know you can reduce a big strong man to a quivering, gasping, helpless mess. tongue.gif My honey had a bad cold over Thanksgiving, but when I went down on him, he didn't cough or sneeze or sniffle once for the whole hour. Seriously, we think it's like a cure-all for all ills... maybe I should patent my technique, hehehe... cwm32.gif

first off happykittn ... u get me horn-ed up all the time ... god dam ! and 2: nothing like a girl that liek ot gice head .. a chick that is really into it gettin busy and goin nnutz on it its liek nothing else in teh world !!! ...

dam i wanna hummer right now !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

so much for "DR MOM" now...lol

cwm32.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...

THis is so funny b/c I was just having this conversation with a friend of mine last night.

I was telling her that I love to give head to my man. It defintely is an ego trip when he's squirming and moaning and grabbing pillows. Then when you're done...and he just kinda lays there and looks at you like, "DAMN GIRL". I love that. I think it's an aquired skill that a girl learns, and hopefully masters. There is defintely a "way" to do it.....don't just bob up and down....that's boring to men (so I've been told).