Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You THINK all NUNS are VIRGINS....

eviljav666

I know this might seem serious to some of you.but ive been thinking about this since the other night after i wrote a stupid poem. i think some of the nuns must do somethin. espicially if you a young NUN.. i dont care PRIEST JERK OFF... if you think its not so give a good reason why they wouldnt their human and subject to sin.. I THINK NOT ALL NUNS ARE VIRGINS.. cwm23.gif KILL KILL KILL

definitely not! not all priests are virgins either. i saw a special on tv recently about the catholic faith and how they are experiencing a crisis in recruiting young men to join the priesthood, gee, i wonder why? imagine how hard it would be to give up sex and having a family for your entire life!!! now that's devotion!!! the tv special featured one priest who is married with children...seems like there's a possible change in the catholic church in regard to marriage for priests. i don't think these men should have to be celibate to be priests!!!

i dont know... i went to catholic school.. and i heard the Monsenior at the time.. gave up being a priest because he wanted to be with his girl friend... MORE the HALF of the PRIEST ARE FREAKS ANYWAY..

Monsenior Burns was his name if any body was from bellevile and went to st.peters church..

cwm23.gif BURN THE PRIEST AND THE CROSS

Yo puck.... you know what think......FUCK THE CHURCH AND THERE FUCKING RETARDED MORAL VIRTUES.... ALL PRIEST ARE PERVERTS AND SPANK IT TO LITTLE BOYS..AND CONFESSING SINS to A PRIEST...FUCK HIM..why confess your sins to a fucking another HUMAN THAT ALSO SINS...its BULLSHIT... THE CREATOR... WILL NOT SAVE US>....GOD DAMMMIT cwm23.gif SATAN IS YOUR HOPE..

people this is joking around but religion is bull shit..sorry if offended you..KILL