Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ive NEVER come from sex

jolie1

ok im 19 and ive been having sex for like three years and i have never come from sex. oral sex, yes, but not from regular sex. ive had sex with like 5 people and never once with any of them, so i started to wonder if it was me, but then i talked about it with my friends and some of them havent either. is it us or is it them????

this sucks

love,

jolie

Its a combination of both.

Probably more mentally on your part.

Try different positions with each guy.

I was going out with this girl..3 years almost every postion, she never could "cum". I was her first, and she had trouble really letting go of the control.. One day I just grabbed her legs high (back around ears thing)- and her her have it, yeah she started that I dont like it this way thing...UNTIL BOOM! she came like never before and was screamin OMG, soaked the bed. ect.

Well let me tell you , after that it was smooth sailing.

another story:

my favorite postion is "spoons" or "from behind" for various reasons. Well one day I had this incredible hot girl and for some reason that postion just would NOT work!

I didnt understand it. Maybe our bodies were shaped in a way that wasn't compatible.

Soooo. I'm going here...

regardless, the guy your with needs to know this, and has to make an honest attempt to stimulate you mentally and psyically to allow your mind and body to relax and go crazy!!!

smile.gif Mikey

------------------

Use email DJmikeDR@aol.com

PM way too slow!

i was in a relationship w/ a guy for 5 years and not once did he EVER make me cum... he was my first lover and i guess i never knew any better... but now with my husband (he's my 2nd lover) it's different.. he's the most incredible lover! i don't know if it's the love factor.. or just the fact that he's so damn good. but even the first time we had sex it was incredible... he made me cum 3 times in a row... so i guess if the person you're with doesn't know how to please you then you'll never cum.... i was 17 when i had that hideous boyfriend... and it took me 5 years to realize what a piece of shit he was in all aspects... now i'm 25... i think it all boils down to 1. trust, and 2. you have to feel comfortable in your own skin and if you've covered those areas on your be half and you're having fun... then if the guy knows what he's doing and he WANTS to please you in the process, all will go well just don't start having sex and start thinking: will i cum this time... b/c then it never will come (pun intended).....

*sorry about the long post! cwm26.gif

I think a very important factor in bed is feeling comfortable.. You can never achieve an orgasm unless ur mind is fully stiumlated and relaxed.. Alteast that's what i think.. So maybe while ur having the actual sex, your head might be somewhere else becuase the sex isnt all that great... Also a very key factor is when u constantly think during sex about having an orgasm you will never achieve it, try not to think next time and fully relax.

If nothing works.. call me,, I'll show you what i'm talking about.. hehe

------------------

windmill.gif

Originally posted by apotheosis:

my favorite postion is "spoons" or "from behind" for various reasons. Well one day I had this incredible hot girl and for some reason that postion just would NOT work!

I didnt understand it. Maybe our bodies were shaped in a way that wasn't compatible.

yep. that position works really well with some girls and with others its like "what exactly are you trying to do?"

------------------

i love music!

from www.penilefitness.com

The average penis size when erect is only 6", 90% of men posses this size.

30 million (30,000,000) men in the USA alone suffer from Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction).

Having weak erections is the first sign of urinary & prostate disease.

Most men can't have intercourse longer than 5 minutes before ejaculating due to a weak, underdeveloped PC muscle.

Most men have very poor blood circulation to the penis and testicles.

By the age of 27, 95% of men cannot have erections 1/5 as much as when they were 20.

85% of women NEVER achieve an orgasm during intercourse, and 72% of women said that they have lied to their lover about having an orgasm, which they never actually had.

100% of men have a weaker, smaller, underdeveloped penis compared to what they could possess.

By the age of 50, 8 out of 10 men have cancer cells developing in their prostates.

According to a recent survey conducted by Durex Condoms, 67% of women said that they are unhappy with their lover's penis size. Proof that size does matter! A larger penis has much more surface area and is capable of stimulating more nerve endings, providing more pleasure for you and your partner. A man endowed with a 7" or 8" penis is simply better "equipped" than a man with a 5" or 6" penis. Would you rather have more than enough to get the job done, or fall short? A larger, well developed penis is also more of a visual turn on then a small penis.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

from <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.penilefitness.com" TARGET=_blank>www.penilefitness.com</A>

A man endowed with a 7" or 8" penis is simply better "equipped" than a man with a 5" or 6" penis. Would you rather have more than enough to get the job done, or fall short? A larger, well developed penis is also more of a visual turn on then a small penis.

I agree with the first part about being well "equipped", but the last part is not always true. I mean I'm quite big and not all girls have been turned on upon witnessing the "Phrankpherter". Girls have gotten freaked out, complained about its size or just simply said that I wasn't going to stick "that" in them. So what's up with that?

cwm36.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

in my 20+ years of sexual activity (i'm 37), i've never encountered one that was too big, so you must be really really big! better to be too big than too small. lucky you!

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

I agree with the first part about being well "equipped", but the last part is not always true. I mean I'm quite big and not all girls have been turned on upon witnessing the "Phrankpherter". Girls have gotten freaked out, complained about its size or just simply said that I wasn't going to stick "that" in them. So what's up with that?

cwm36.gif

Originally posted by shugabooga:

from <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.penilefitness.com" TARGET=_blank>www.penilefitness.com</A>

The average penis size when erect is only 6", 90% of men posses this size.

30 million (30,000,000) men in the USA alone suffer from Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction).

Having weak erections is the first sign of urinary & prostate disease.

Most men can't have intercourse longer than 5 minutes before ejaculating due to a weak, underdeveloped PC muscle.

Most men have very poor blood circulation to the penis and testicles.

By the age of 27, 95% of men cannot have erections 1/5 as much as when they were 20.

85% of women NEVER achieve an orgasm during intercourse, and 72% of women said that they have lied to their lover about having an orgasm, which they never actually had.

100% of men have a weaker, smaller, underdeveloped penis compared to what they could possess.

By the age of 50, 8 out of 10 men have cancer cells developing in their prostates.

According to a recent survey conducted by Durex Condoms, 67% of women said that they are unhappy with their lover's penis size. Proof that size does matter! A larger penis has much more surface area and is capable of stimulating more nerve endings, providing more pleasure for you and your partner. A man endowed with a 7" or 8" penis is simply better "equipped" than a man with a 5" or 6" penis. Would you rather have more than enough to get the job done, or fall short? A larger, well developed penis is also more of a visual turn on then a small penis.

its not the size of the dick that matters... its the size of the vigina cwm40.gif

-i said my peace

------------------

Wormdive.gif

AIM: ZUinc2000

E-Mail: ZUinc99@aol.com

The most important thing is definlitly cofort. You MUST be comfortable. If you think you are, you may subconsiously still be a little uptight. The second thing is relaxation (again you first have to be comfortable). Don't think so much about it and just relax and enjoy yourself. It WILL come smile.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

thats sucks for you ... one of my most favorite things is when the girl cum while i'm in her .... ahhhh yeah ... thats the shit !

and btw - just thought i would share .. it took me a minute to get this post .. i was liek you've never come from sex .. what ..

you neevr come from sex feeling happyt .. sad ,.. hungry .. then i was like ohhhh cum .. ( not taht there is a correct way to spell it)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif