Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official: I am addicted to pleasuring myself

babyface526

I never thought it would be possible but I have finally come to realize that I am an addict of masturbation. I do have a boyfriend, and yet I love the time I "spend" with myself. It excites me just to think of when the next time I will be able to get myself off is. Does this make me weird?

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

Showerhead was something I had not considered. Thanks for the tip...

I find usually though that if I am flipping thru the channels and I pass Spice, it gets me so worked up I think I will explode. I have been way oversexed lately.

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me

Originally posted by babyface526:

Showerhead was something I had not considered. Thanks for the tip...

I find usually though that if I am flipping thru the channels and I pass Spice, it gets me so worked up I think I will explode. I have been way oversexed lately.

hehehe i totally hear ya! lol just thinking about sex gets me ready to rape myself.. i guess its because i have been to busy being a good girl, and i'm on this no hooking up trip..

------------------

~LiPz~
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

ladies my shower head has about 50 settings. i got the thing at home depot. i get in there till i run out of hot water and in the summer time, watch out.... smile.gif it can be an all day adventure. you are welcome for the tip.. oh, one more thing my vibrator is water proof and the shower head vibrator combo is awesome....

I'm totally with you girlys, I just cant help myself and not just once either.............omg

Be right back JK

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by puck:

sounds like all you gilies need a guy to do all that

dam all im addicted is to this board, mother fucker i cant i escape it, it has trappped down like a rat in a cage

I got one !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just a NYMPH!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I don't know any of you girls, but.........I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!.........The hottest thing is a woman who can please herself and is not ashamed of it! Especially in front of that special person of theirs!......That' the best!!!!! Grrrrrrrr.......Thanks for the visual girls !!! Yummyyyyyyy!!!!! cwm32.gif

to babyface: its normal bebe..you know what u like..go for it girly!

all girls do it..and if they say they dont they are lying to your face ..cuz everyone tries to at least once!

hey some of us might have men..but all we need sometimes is our RIGHT HAND MAN!!

heheheh =)~~~

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

AMEN FREAKY2GIRL...=))u said it girl!

And ok- along the same lines as the whole shower-head thing...if u all have one, or know someone who does-- i strongly advice u all go discover the power of the BEDE (hehe..the punani washer for lack of a better word..sorry!lol)its sooooo nice- ahh!

it soo explains why European women are soo much more pleasant and content than most Americans =)) haha

=PPPPPPPPPPP

Originally posted by shugabooga:

nothing turns me on more than to watch myself in the mirror! jock always comes with me - (jock is my huge 10-inch dildo!!)

Wow girl! A 10-incher? I could never get a dildo like that for everyday. G-d forbid I end up with a guy who's 9.5 inches, I'll just die!!!! But i'm all for self-pleasure. The safest sex ever is sex with yourself

cwm41.gif

------------------

AnnaBanana

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

LOL you can find me with my legs up in the bathtub hehehehehe

hehe yup i sure know how that goes its sooo good i ll spend hours in the shower lol now u guys know why it takes us forever to get ready cause once we re in the shower oh my damn are we...err.. well am i gonna be in there for a llllllooooooonnnngggg while

cwm4.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

tt1.gif

[This message has been edited by klitika (edited 12-20-2000).]