Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the ladies ....

joeydollaz

i was promped to post this by cutiepatooties post about girls making the first move ...

what do u think is a good or acceptable first move for aguy to make on you .. how should he approach you and whatnot ... dont say dancing either .. cuz any girl that sees me dance wont be talkin to me for long ... is " hi " and adiquate ice breaker ?

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Um...I think the best approach would be, "Hi my name is ______, how are you doing?" Or something like that.

When some of my friends get really drunk (and sometimes when they are not), a girl walks by and they are like "Hey! You meet MIKE yet?" This has actually worked a couple times too...lol

But I would never try this...lines are dumb.

Mike. cwm6.gif

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

well im glad i promted this issue smile.gif hehe anyways...first off it depends where u r and since we are supposed to deal with nyc clubs then we will start there...if in a club and u see a girl u like u must make eye contact with her! however do not stare at her! lol she will run! just sorta gaze her way when shes lookin and smile at her nicely as in a hi ur cute smile smile.gif if she smiles back and moves closer it worked or if she gives u a nasty look just fuck her and move on smile.gif this is long so ill have more later hope i helped a little! muah!

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

well im glad i promted this issue smile.gif hehe anyways...first off it depends where u r and since we are supposed to deal with nyc clubs then we will start there...if in a club and u see a girl u like u must make eye contact with her! however do not stare at her! lol she will run! just sorta gaze her way when shes lookin and smile at her nicely as in a hi ur cute smile smile.gif if she smiles back and moves closer it worked or if she gives u a nasty look just fuck her and move on smile.gif this is long so ill have more later hope i helped a little! muah!

both good ideas so far ... i think sometimes i just lack balls and sometimes i'm just too drunk to do anything .. teh eye contact thing should work .. in theroy , but it hard to pull off in the club sometimes do to lighting and what not .... but i have def went this route before and then not followed up .. guess sometimes i'm just s puss ... anyways

we'll see what happens ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

christ...when i walk into a room everyone stares at me....and i still dont have hundreds of checks around me....i wish i did....i know what you mean about eye contact....but i dont think i would have the balls to walk up to a HOT girl and try talking to her..it wouldnt work...it has to be automatic between my and a girl if not...FUCKIT..... cwm23.gif SHOUT TO THE DEVIL

Joey,

If you see a girl checking you out, you know always that you can go to her and start up a conversation.

But if you see a girl that you would like to talk to, look at her, and smile or something, and if she sees what she likes, or sees what you are doing or something and she returnes your smile, or blushes, you know you can go over to her.

But if u go over to a girl and she turnes away and doesn't turn back, careful there! She doesn't want to talk to you!

Hope this helped from a girls point of view!

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!