Clubplanet Nightlife Community

aww... they are so cute when they are little...

oh to be young and ignorant of my own ignorance again! based on some of the drama posts around here i have developed the following guide for how to think and talk like a teenager.

1. saying it will prove it:

"everyone who does something that i have not done is really insecure, not like me who has never had an insecurity ever. i am not insecure, you are. i really am not insecure. no i am not insecure. you are insecure. its you, not me, who is insecure. why are you so insecure? you are totally insecure. i am not insecure at all."

2. hiding sweeping judgemental statements behind a claim of veracity allows you to disrespect ppl at will:

"everyone over 28, no lets say 27, on this board is a bunch of losers who wish they were young like me. hey, dont blame me for saying it. its not my fault, its true. i am just being honest. you are a loser. i am secure."

3. giving everyone a view of a hypothetical future exhibits your enlightenment:

"sice you all suck, i hope next time i go to a club, that nobody else, from this board or elsewhere in the world, shows up. i want only cool ppl to be there with me. i know i am cool bc i know everything. i know my friends are cool because they agree with me on everything. everyone else should stay away."

4. your righteousness means that everyone should defer to your will:

"all you old people need to go get 'renewed' now. you are ruining my scene-- and its my scene bc i know more than anyone who has ever come before me. you suck. i am cool. i am also very secure."

cwm25.gif

Originally posted by sirdante:

yes, but not in a long time.

cwm12.gif

but you only pop up once in a blue moon......unless you've been hanging around on the , ahem, sex board....i don't frequent those parts much......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

but you only pop up once in a blue moon......unless you've been hanging around on the , ahem, sex board....i don't frequent those parts much......

lol. i "pop up" everytime i think of you darling. ooops... i forgot: this isnt the *cough* sex board.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

sirdante is as smmmmooooooooottthhh as silk......

You can say that again! Let's all remember one of CNYC's favorite posts of all time:

Cunnilingus: the do's and don'ts By: sirdante...so eloquent smile.gif

Not to mention he is a sweetie, I've been defended by this brave knight before (bet ya thought I forgot, huh wink.gif )...but alas...we have yet to meet ~sigh~

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Guest dabiatchka

Ok the post was funny, but I am 18 and a teenager. Not all of us act that way. I'll definately admit I don't know everything, hell I don't know a lot of things. However, I'm not the kind of teenager that would fit in well with the Clueless cast. Try not to look down on us, remember you guys used to be my age. If you truely hate everyone my age then indirectly you disliked the way you used to behaved. Thank u

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

Ok the post was funny, but I am 18 and a teenager. Not all of us act that way. I'll definately admit I don't know everything, hell I don't know a lot of things. However, I'm not the kind of teenager that would fit in well with the Clueless cast. Try not to look down on us, remember you guys used to be my age. If you truely hate everyone my age then indirectly you disliked the way you used to behaved. Thank u

I don't think he meant that towards all of the younger people here. It's more in reference to the how old are you drama that's been goin' on here the past couple of days.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

Originally posted by cathyo:

I don't think he meant that towards all of the younger people here. It's more in reference to the how old are you drama that's been goin' on here the past couple of days.

Definitely... plus I know some very kewl teenagers... matter of fact I think they act older than I do...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

yes, this was def. not directed towards ALL the young un's....only the ones who are so eager to prove they are idiots.....some of the coolest people on this board in their late teens/early twenties and i love 'em!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com