Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sign in if you're sick....colds, flu.......botulism.....

i feel like doodie, all achey, full of sniffles. looks like a quiet weekend in store for me but this is good, rather be sick now and get it out of the way for wmc........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Yep....I'm comin down with something. But it's not the flu b/c I got my flu shot!!! Tight chest, cough, sore throat, runny nose. But what the hell, I just finished midterms and tonight is yet another friends 21st bday!! Woo Hoo!!

Hope we all FEEL BETTER!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

I'm just getting over it.......last weekend was a quiet one for me........now I'm ready to make up for it........hope ya feel better Nicki.....

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by lolly:

Yep....I'm comin down with something. But it's not the flu b/c I got my flu shot!!! Tight chest, cough, sore throat, runny nose. But what the hell, I just finished midterms and tonight is yet another friends 21st bday!! Woo Hoo!!

Hope we all FEEL BETTER!

I think there's a virus going around that is really similar to the flu but it's not the flu........that's why people who got flu shots are getting it still........fucking viruses.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by tyco:

I'm just getting over it.......last weekend was a quiet one for me........now I'm ready to make up for it........hope ya feel better Nicki.....

Mikey

thanks!! this started last weekend and i thought it was getting better but today the aches set in and i passed out at my desk for an hour......thank god i can get away with it here! i just want to sleeeeeep.... frown.gif

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by crobra:

There are different type of flu viruses', getting a shot will protect from one type but another!!!

Not just one, but the most common strains of flu.

All I've got to say that is if I'm getting the flu someone is goin DOWN!! I think it's just cold, or maybe that virus Mikey was talkin about. Viruses...who the hell do they think they are!?!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

u should all take a multivitamin and this stuff called echinacea...i usually get sick every winter for the whole winter but i've been taking these every day and have been fairly strong this year....feel better the spring is almost here

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

I cant seem to shake this nasty cough. Maybe I should quit smoking... I wish ny was like cali, no smoking in the clubs. It would be easier to quit. Its hard to party and quit smoking cwm7.gif

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

u should all take a multivitamin and this stuff called echinacea...i usually get sick every winter for the whole winter but i've been taking these every day and have been fairly strong this year....feel better the spring is almost here

echinacea is very good but if you take it every day you can eventually build up a resistance to it. it's good when you feel you're a little run-down. i take echinacea and goldenseal when i feel i'm coming down with something and nine times out of ten it works, but this time i think i'm defeated. the bug has conquered me frown.gif !

------------------

uknj@aol.com