Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf heads, Vinyl heads, and even tunnel heads dont do this.. but twilo heads do?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

ya know, i'm not the one who is bored...she posts another stupid thread about clubs and why people bash it...then she calls me an asshole...

just pleading for attention are we?

better end it now 'cause you won't win with this drama bullshit...

Your such a tough guy through the computer, you must got some really big computer muscles. I still remember all the bad things you had to say about me. I also remember when I responded and wanted to meet you in person so you can say it to my face. you shut your hole and kept quite for a while. Your just nothing but a biatch.

Originally posted by tempkid:

Your such a tough guy through the computer, you must got some really big computer muscles. I still remember all the bad things you had to say about me. I also remember when I responded and wanted to meet you in person so you can say it to my face. you shut your hole and kept quite for a while. Your just nothing but a biatch.

i still remember you being the board bitch. . .and you said you can kick everyone's ass on the board?

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

well the way i see it lips, is i kinda agree with you, but also take it on a different level, after a while i think it also gets annoying when people have to analyze EVERY freakin aspect of a club-people,vibe,music,song id's etc, even while you're there! i mean damn, maybe this puts me in the category of inexperience, but you know what, i know how to enjoy music like the next person-at that moment in time, when i'm at a club, i'm there to have fun, have a few drinks, kick back and LET LOOSE. just have fun, not take everything sooo seroiusly. i guess i can't help it, seeing as how i don't practically live at any one place, but i liked twilo, i liked exit, i can adapt to any crowd, whether it be snobby, bitchy, down to earth, raver kids, etc, if themusic is good, i'm there. and i don't care about categories, i mean i'll ask the people on the board for a song id if i really want it, if i wanna buy the song or whatever, but otherwise, whatever. some people have a cow, like "what, you don't know that?" well whatever. there are more important things in life. and its ironic if like you say, people are bashing other clubs or categorizing them, because if they claim their club has the best vibe/down to earth, fun loving people, then they shouldn't be so hypocritical, and keep that vibe outside of the club as well. IMO. $.02

------------------

round640.jpg

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

i still remember you being the board bitch. . .and you said you can kick everyone's ass on the board?

You talk talk talk

lets see if you can walk walk walk

After I'm done with you all that will be left of you is your shadow.

Name the time and place

I'm not wrong when I'm comeing at you strong

I'm like a king kong I 'll rip your head of and play ping pong. That's how we do it in Hopatcong so you better hide your ass in Hong Kong. EXCPECT ME NOT TO LONG.

You talk talk talk

Name the time and place

I'm like a king kong I 'll rip your head of and play ping pong. That's how we do it in Hopatcong so you better hide your ass in Hong Kong. EXCPECT ME NOT TO LONG.

LMAO biggrin.gif

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

You talk talk talk

Name the time and place

Ever hear of assault and battery? I think Bubba will have a few words with you someday... LMFAO

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

ROFLMAO!!!

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

ATTN:shadowchaser

Who wants some

come and get some

I ain't no bum

I make the ladies cum

make that shit nice and num

You play me you chump you get jumped

You'll be left with no more bumps as I throw you in the dumps.

Do you still think your so cool

shit you ain't nothing but a fool

I'm comeing for you soon

I'll be at your door by noon.

You know what's funny tempy??? No....Well, Shadowchaser is out & about constantly, yet no one's ever met you. At least not that I've heard - and I actually know a lot of these people.

Keep talkin trash tempunk...it'll get you everywhere.

PS - On the subject...I'd have to disagree. I know that I don't dis others for the clubs they choose to go to, whether or not I like them. Actually, I consider myself to be more of a twilohead than anything else but I'm with Rob. Haven't been out too much lately, so usually just head to Twilo (depending on who's spinning). Whatever floats your boat... cwm30.gif

[This message has been edited by shannah (edited 02-27-2001).]

Who wants some

come and get some

I ain't no bum

I make the ladies cum

I'm comeing for you soon

Oooohhh yea! cwm25.gif

Lipz, to get back to the original question. I think that every club has it's little families and granted Twilo heads are probably more passionate about their club more so then others, but you can't really say that other club heads out there don't bash either. I've read a lot of posts in the past where Exit heads would complain about asians too, not just Twilo heads. I suppose the only exception are the SF heads. I have to say that if I had to choose between Twilo, SF, and Exit . . . the heads that complain the least or bash the least . . .it would have to be the SF heads. It's true, you guys really don't complain much!

Gotta say what's true, guys.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Zoya thats because some people get there cocks hard over dissin on other people.. or places and things..

I have just realised some people on here, NEVER EVER have anything nice to say.. oh well...

dissing other clubs is kinda childish, i agree... but let's be fair here. i've seen a LOT of other people from other clubs diss twilo, typically by people who've never been there... (eg - bad vibe, poor dress code, crackheads, glowstick toting teenyboppers, etc.)... or by people who don't even realize what type of music is even played at twilo and claim... "i don't like trance... i like pumpin' music" not realizing that the dj's rotate and that at any given time, you can have the best trance dj, techno dj, house dj at any given night...

anyway, getting back to the point... yes, we all have different tastes in music and clubs so go where it makes you happy. give other clubs a try, maube even a second try if you didn't like it the first time. for me, it took 3 times going before twilo became my home. my first trip to exit was awesome, but every time i've gone after that it became worse...

in any event, aren't you dissing people who go to twilo (fridays) right now? you're not just dissing the club, your dissing the people who go there as well... that's worse IMO.

just my 2 cents.

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

dude,

why are YOU always starting shit when someone disagrees with you. in your previous post, you claim everyone should just go out and have fun. it doesnt matter if your a raver, "juicer" (just using the term, but not in a negative way in this case), etc. but you always seem keen on threatening people with violence. i've seen you do this over a dozen times... you tried to pick a fight with me as well... why such negative vibes??? and don't even try to blame the ones that you have started shit with b/c almost everyone on this board knows your the one who typically starts with the threats of violence...

peace out

------------------

calvinan.gif

Who wants some

come and get some

I ain't no bum

I make the ladies cum

I'm comeing for you soon

you're right, you are an idiot... cwm25.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Heres a solution how about everyone on this board go to whatever club you like and just have a good time...who gives 2 SHITS if people on this board hate the club you love its there opinion cwm3.gif FIGHTING OVER WHICH CLUB IS BETTER IS SO CHILDISH AND STUPID IMO....

PLUR!!!!! cwm29.gifcwm30.gif dont just speak it live it..

sounds good to me

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Heres a solution how about everyone on this board go to whatever club you like and just have a good time...who gives 2 SHITS if people on this board hate the club you love its there opinion cwm3.gif FIGHTING OVER WHICH CLUB IS BETTER IS SO CHILDISH AND STUPID IMO....

thats my boy kc...the original black clubber lwtting this board know what the deal is!! PLUR KIDS....PLUR!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

thats my boy kc...the original black clubber lwtting this board know what the deal is!! PLUR KIDS....PLUR!!!

No digs brother!!

your the ASian Sensation!!!!

cwm32.gif sensai!!

ps...Yo whats da deal kid are you coming with me and he crew to VINYL or what????

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hmm.. I don't see how that's bashing.. That's just not knowing something which is totally different from saying shit about a place..

PS: hi! we met on the line for PVD remember? smile.gif

hi zoya cwm30.gif yes, i remember you... heehee. i wish i could have hung out with you a bit more, but it was SO packed and i had about 12 other friends there... we'll have to chill more next time cwm35.gif

as for the "dj" part, you are right. i was referring to the comments of "crackheads, glowstick toting teenie boppers, etc."

it's all good though =)

will you be at lawler?

------------------

calvinan.gif

Originally posted by k_car:

or by people who don't even realize what type of music is even played at twilo and claim... "i don't like trance... i like pumpin' music" not realizing that the dj's rotate and that at any given time, you can have the best trance dj, techno dj, house dj at any given night...

Hmm.. I don't see how that's bashing.. That's just not knowing something which is totally different from saying shit about a place..

PS: hi! we met on the line for PVD remember? smile.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif