Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo or SoundFactory

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

EVERYONE DISREGARD THE POST ABOVE ! rolleyes.gif

You're not giving your opinion you're stereotyping...

What exactly am I stereotyping? Can you justify playing a vocal six times for an hour straight? Better yet, can you justify ENJOYING a vocal played six times for an hour straight? And don't tell me that's never happened because my own ears witnessed it!!

And Mysteriousss...um......if I were you (and I HAVE seen you), I wouldn't be calling ANYONE an idiot!! cwm6.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

What exactly am I stereotyping? Can you justify playing a vocal six times for an hour straight? Better yet, can you justify ENJOYING a vocal played six times for an hour straight? And don't tell me that's never happened because my own ears witnessed it!!

And Mysteriousss...um......if I were you (and I HAVE seen you), I wouldn't be calling ANYONE an idiot!! cwm6.gif

Are you that dumb that I have to explain it to you.....re read your post and take notes if necessary....and if I were you I'd really put a lid on it if what you're *trying* to do is insult someone......let's just end it righ there...

cwm9.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by resident:

First and foremost: my visits to Twilo outnumber those to SF about 5 to 1. Now may justice be served.

As for M's post: Right on. Something else I'm noticing in the battles of Twilo fans vs. SF fans, whether in this thread or not: most SF people limited themselves to saying, "I like/love/would-die-for SF no matter what you'd say". Most Twilo people liven up their posts with things like "SF music sucks, SF crowd sucks, JP sucks, yo mama sucks, et cetera". Do you get where I am going? If you have to offend your opponent, maybe you really don't have an argument.

Oh, and I think somewhere in the thread there was a post of "I've never been but I think it sux". Now THAT is objective criticism. Nothing but the finest of.

THANK YOU!!!!!! At least someone understands what I'm talking about!!!!!! I wrote a long post in the beginning that pretty much says exactly what you are saying. But ppl don't bother reading anymore.. They just wanna post "Twilo rocks, everything else sucks" bullshit..

And to whoever wrote "it's not an opinion, it's a fact".. That's the biggest load of bullshit ever.. It's a fact for YOU. And you are just that, YOU.. It's by far not a fact for everyone and YOUR opinion is no better than anybody else's..

What does seeing me have to do with me calling you an idiot? Stop hiding behind a fake computer name.. What, you gonna start this "mysterious is an ugly stupid bitch" bullshit again? It's so childish.. Looking for drama? Good luck but this is old and honestly not that much fun.. What you wrote was stupid and you know it..

the sterotyping comment was not directed toward your comment about the looped vocal.. we all know he plays the same song for an hour.. lol.. whatever thats his style..

the sterotyping comment was in regard to the clubs patrons which you WERE blatently generalzing

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

EVERYONE DISREGARD THE POST ABOVE ! rolleyes.gif

You're not giving your opinion you're stereotyping...

what up mama? I agree with you 110%... cwm20.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

Originally posted by sosultan:

....and this has to be the dumbest comment I've ever heard. I mean, it's nice to know that you have no problems with gay and all, but claiming that gay men/women are not different is bs. I think if you ask any gay person, he/she himself/herself will admit it that they're different. You don't think lots of members of our society have problems with gay/women because they (gay public) is just like the rest, do you??

No drama, just surprised at how confused your post came off...

Sorry if it came off wrong. I meant that people shouldnt look at gay people as if they are something different than human, which unfortunatley some people do. Thats all they are, and in that sense we are the same. sorry for the confusion wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by missincognito:

Personally- I haven't had a bad time at either place.

Twilo on Friday!! smile.gif

SF on Saturday!! tongue.gif

thats waht i said...its not hard people!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Im with AL!!! How about Twilo fridays and SF sarurdays??? Stop competing people...

::runs off and shouts TWILO::

P-eace

L-ove

U-nity

R-espect

cwm13.gifcwm9.gifcwm4.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

What does seeing me have to do with me calling you an idiot? Stop hiding behind a fake computer name.. What, you gonna start this "mysterious is an ugly stupid bitch" bullshit again? It's so childish.. Looking for drama? Good luck but this is old and honestly not that much fun.. What you wrote was stupid and you know it..

YOU need to stop labeling me and calling me stupid!! If anyone is stupid it is you! Would you mind explaining the fake computer name? I have over 300 posts ...that's hardly fake... so STFU!! I AM JUST BEING MYSELF!!! cwm33.gif

------------------

Are you that dumb that I have to explain it to you.....re read your post and take notes if necessary....and if I were you I'd really put a lid on it if what you're *trying* to do is insult someone......let's just end it righ there...

cwm9.gif

Yes...I am sorry, I am that dumb. Let me just restate my post. I PERSONNALY CANNOT STAND SOUNDFACTORY AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE WHO IS AT ALL MUSICALLY EDUCATED CAN STAND TO GO THERE.

I am sorry but the people who go to soundfactory bring this on themselves. They don't go there to enjoy good music...they go to get completely fucked up to the point that they don't even notice the same song has been playing for the last hour and then they come on messageboards like this to brag about how mangled they got! That's cool!! I have yet to see someone post that they went to soundfactory completely sober and had an excellent time.

------------------

Yes...I am sorry, I am that dumb. Let me just restate my post. I PERSONNALY CANNOT STAND SOUNDFACTORY AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANYONE WHO IS AT ALL MUSICALLY EDUCATED CAN STAND TO GO THERE.

I am sorry but the people who go to soundfactory bring this on themselves. They don't go there to enjoy good music...they go to get completely fucked up to the point that they don't even notice the same song has been playing for the last hour and then they come on messageboards like this to brag about how mangled they got! That's cool!! I have yet to see someone post that they went to soundfactory completely sober and had an excellent time.

I have gone to SF sber and had a great time. Of course, I satyed in the basement and far awat from that awful pots/pans/kazoo crap that JP "spins" upstairs.

Few people know that there is a groove in the basement, with ecclectic house music (old and new) being spun

I aI have yet to see someone post that they went to soundfactory completely sober and had an excellent time.

Well, now you have.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

I have yet to see someone post that they went to soundfactory completely sober and had an excellent time.

Well here I am , I go to SF and I always go sober to every club, and I do enjoy the music and have a great time..

p.s. clubs r full of drugs, so stop only labeling factory as the only club ppl get fucked up, drugs r everywhere in every club

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

OK, it's time to make a post of saynotodrama's maturity level:

Maybe you're just fat and ugly and don't go to SF because you'll look lame?

Sorry for being rude, but hey, someone's gotta do it!

------------------

tweaky is the answer

Originally posted by cazz926:

I have gone to SF sber and had a great time. Of course, I satyed in the basement and far awat from that awful pots/pans/kazoo crap that JP "spins" upstairs.

Few people know that there is a groove in the basement, with ecclectic house music (old and new) being spun

And YOU, like myself, LOVE DT and Vinyl...ENOUGH SAID! So, you have to know what I am talking about when I say musically educated. By the way... I agree with your post re: vinyl. I too fear of what has happened in the last couple of weeks and what will be happening in the weeks to come.

------------------

saynotodrama,

what the hell are you talking abut ??

You keep contradicting yourself...You are generalizing.. Do you not see that?

I stay sober!!

as well as a lot of people who I know who go there or anywhere for that matter...

There are drugs everywhere !!

Where have you been ? locked up in a dungeon somewhere?

Who the hell are you to criticize ?

Musically educated? what like you? LOL ??

cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

And YOU, like myself, LOVE DT and Vinyl...ENOUGH SAID! So, you have to know what I am talking about when I say musically educated. By the way... I agree with your post re: vinyl. I too fear of what has happened in the last couple of weeks and what will be happening in the weeks to come.

I feel ya, sista!!!

QUOTE]Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

Well here I am , I go to SF and I always go sober to every club, and I do enjoy the music and have a great time..

p.s. clubs r full of drugs, so stop only labeling factory as the only club ppl get fucked up, drugs r everywhere in every club

NEVER SAID SF WAS THE ONLY CLUB WITH DRUGS IN IT!!! STFU until you know what you are talking about!