Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happened to Femininity???????

njbabe

Originally posted by deanna11:

you sure as hell don't act like a lady; you act like a confused slut

njbabe, it's wonderful that you know all the things that make females attractive. now eat shit and die, bitch

people who know me know i don't talk like i post. they know that in reality, i'm much more hardcore

HAHHAHAHA! cwm2.gif

DeAnna I think I'm soooo in love with you ...

nah..for real now....lollol

-iliana

cwm38.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ooana:

Hrmm, could just be me but I find a well placed use of the word fuck to be quite sexy.

Words are words, and if used well, doesn't matter if they are "cuss words."

And if you're gonna say fuck, enjoy those consinants. ;-)

-Oo

exactly....and Ooana u say 'fuck' so well wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by iliana:

As for you NJ Babe...you want femininity? Hang out with drag queens.

And please get out of your time warp! I won't stand for anyone labeling me as "vulgar" because I like the word fuck!This is the 21 Century--get a fucking clue!

cwm7.gif

You think you're so feminine. You sound like a manwhore. A cheap one too!

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

Originally posted by iliana:

And please get out of your time warp! I won't stand for anyone labeling me as "vulgar" because I like the word fuck!This is the 21 Century--get a fucking clue!

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by sirdante:

men and women are *different*. whats wrong with expressing themselves in a feminine or masculine manner to show off these differences? if you are secure with who you are as an individual, then why challenge who we are as a gender? cant we reconcile the problems of sexism without denying ourselves of the pleasure of variety?

whats the ideal of this movement away from gender distinction? isnt there a better way to resolve "gender issues" than by removing the spices that flavor our society? are we looking forward to a grey colored world filled with asexual, boring but enlightened, freaks?

It is BECAUSE I AM secure with who I am as an individual that I can challenge 'who we are as a gender.' I don't need to wear a flowered skirt and speak only when spoken to to know that I'm a woman. And my long hair doesn't make me any more 'feminine' than a woman with short hair. The erosion of gender-exclusive behavior will not deny us the 'pleasures of variety'. The difference between a man and a woman is not necessarily any greater than the difference between any two women. Individuals will always be just that.

My point is- why single out women? The use of nothing but vulgar language makes the speaker sound crass and ignorant, REGARDLESS of their sex. That's all I meant by "gender issues."

Originally posted by pnazarian:

Did I ever say that I was feminine or wanted to be or gave a fuck???

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU NEW JERSEY GIRLS?!

YOU AND NJ BABE ARE 2 SMELLY CUNTS!

It bothers me that I had to break it to you.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

Iliana, they are a bunch of arseholes!!

They are both from the same county too I see.

(no offense to anyone in that county or Jersey, of course wink.gifonly directed to these two idiots )

must be something in the water...lol cwm2.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 03-01-2001).]

There is nothing wrong with using vulgar words as long as it isn't directed at someone and it's not done excessively!!

Moderation is the key to everything thing in life!!

"those who say that there is never any excess in virtue, inasmuch as it is no longer virtue it there is excess in it, ar playing with words."

Montaigne

Originally posted by njbabe:

Just out of curiousity, do you two know each other? Being that your both from Begen county and you have the same font and glow on your names??

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by cathyo:

Just out of curiousity, do you two know each other? Being that your both from Begen county and you have the same font and glow on your names??

Hey, i didn't realize that! good point Cathy (for once!)

Hey NJ....Stop jackin my style!!

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

LOL. You and Njbabe are the same people. C'mon now there's too many similarites. Both of u quoted the same thing. Both of u replied word for word the same thing. You're both from Bergen County and are students. You both have the same glow for your names. The posts are only 1 minute apart which probably means at first your post didnt show up then either posted under a different on purpose or mistake. Girl, you aint fooling no one.

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

It is BECAUSE I AM secure with who I am as an individual that I can challenge 'who we are as a gender.' I don't need to wear a flowered skirt and speak only when spoken to to know that I'm a woman. And my long hair doesn't make me any more 'feminine' than a woman with short hair. The erosion of gender-exclusive behavior will not deny us the 'pleasures of variety'. The difference between a man and a woman is not necessarily any greater than the difference between any two women. Individuals will always be just that.

My point is- why single out women? The use of nothing but vulgar language makes the speaker sound crass and ignorant, REGARDLESS of their sex. That's all I meant by "gender issues."

good point. i agree. individuality is the key to it all. thanks for your thoughtful response.

------------------

i love music!

Sorry sweetie, but one has nothing to do with the other.

I consider myself a beautiful, feminine, sophisticated, sexy young woman, but I will not hesitate to call someone a "bitch", or tella guy to "fuck off"

cwm38.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

Originally posted by boa_boy:

exactly....and Ooana u say 'fuck' so well wink.gif

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by njbabe:

I sit here and read the posts posted by females, and i wonder.... What ever happened to femininity???? The usage of vulgar language is so common, yet so degrading towards us women.

I have a question for the men... Do you find this use of vulgar language attractive???

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

aight I think you're missing where I'm coming from.....accent is how a voice sounds, which can be awesome (personally Irish sounds good), or really bad....... and the actual voice, someone 'screechy' is not good for example..... :P

I was referring to the content of what she was saying.....so if a girl says somthing intelligent, in a good voice, in a sexy accent, than it's all good...comprehende? wink.gif

Yea I understand what you're sayin, pretty much understood it when I read it the first time; just wanted to mention the whole southern thing doesnt sit well with me cwm16.gif

as far as what Sirdante said,

Yup people are getting away from the restraints of social normalization these days, and there's nothing wrong with that. Its perfectly fine to be a true gentleman or a lady, but as time moved on people began to relize that social norms could be a major monkey on your back. Its great that people these days have much more freedom to be who they want to be, especially in nyc.

Which is the closing of my argument, COMMON, it New York godammit, you cant live in this city without using cursewords, girl or boy you wouldnt survive.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by junglekittn:

yeah, and when u first meet her, don't let the cute face and sweet demeanor fool you. she a bad-ass!

Wolf in sheeps clothing cwm35.gif

Deanna does look as innocent as they come...definitely a plus...you can get away with murder when you got that goin' for you!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by beautious1:

Sorry sweetie, but one has nothing to do with the other.

I consider myself a beautiful, feminine, sophisticated, sexy young woman, but I will not hesitate to call someone a "bitch", or tella guy to "fuck off"

cwm38.gif

exactly again biggrin.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

Ay vey! I just check the picture gallery and it is the same girl. cwm25.gif Why don't you ask one of the pro-imposter to give you a lesson or something. I'm sure you can talk them into it with your femininity cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg