Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***AATN ALL THAT ARE ATTENDING LL ON FRIDAY, VERY IMPORTANT***

Ok People,

I am trying to plan a meetup at 1 O'Clock Sharp in the skybox above the dj booth. I'm making it at this time beucase alot of people are planning on going to Twilo afterwards for Lawler. This way, we can all meetup beforehand and then we can decided where to settle for Lawler, even tough we pretty much always end up in the same spot. Ok, so 1 sharp in the skybox, if you are not sure where it is, ask anyone in the club, they will tell you. K, bye.

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by az-tec:

Just a little bump to help all ya slackeerz out

Well look what the cat drug in.......

1 sounds okay to me Scotty......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by tyco:

Well look what the cat drug in.......

Mikey

I did nothing of the sort!!! >snickers<

xoxo

kAt

------------------

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "I'm not stubborn. I'm just always right!"

- Myrlin's ho!

Ok, I have to BUMP this again, just so people now when and where!!!!!!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."

YAY!!! I was looking for peeps to meet up with! I'll see you there! I'll be the tall dark skinned yummy looking puerto rican there... I plan on wearing all white, but if that doesn't work out... I'll be in basic black--as usual!!!

plur>>> cwm20.gif

------------------

11407814.jpg

"O.K. Kids.... but just pick one..."

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Ok People,

I am trying to plan a meetup at 1 O'Clock Sharp in the skybox above the dj booth. I'm making it at this time beucase alot of people are planning on going to Twilo afterwards for Lawler. This way, we can all meetup beforehand and then we can decided where to settle for Lawler, even tough we pretty much always end up in the same spot. Ok, so 1 sharp in the skybox, if you are not sure where it is, ask anyone in the club, they will tell you. K, bye.

-Scott-

beam me up, Scotty

haha, j/k. maybe i'll see you guys at Twilo though

------------------

"real fucking high"

im in.. ill see ya there babe.. ive missed ya u punk cwm35.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Don't worry, i worked all that out, I will be there somewhat early, if we cannot go up there, then we will meet at the bottom of those stairs behind the dj booth. Hope to see all of you there.

-Scotty-

------------------

Im gonna be there somewhere gettin into trouble. Just got of the phone with our Dean of the party, Andy...Im sooo freakin excited I had to get off the phone with him cuz I couldnt talk!

See yas there people........

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident, DJ DIVINE. Opening party March 16th, 2001 with special guest DJ, Marcell Whitehead. email divineproductions@hotmail.com for Guest List info.

Ok, look for a guy in a white visor, with little lady bugs on it, and blue caffine pants, with white stringy pockets, that will be me. My name is Scott. If you are in the area, yell out Scottyskribz, hehehehe.

-Scotty-

------------------

Just to let ya guys know...VIP is in the Giger Room tonight....so the skylounge is all yourz.....I'll try to stop by.If not youll see me running around all night taking care od shiit.

-AZ

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

here we go .. ok i found the post .. i'ma be in the house tonight, so of you should know me ... i'll catch up with yall at some point ... i'll be by one of the bars most of the time prob ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com