Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed's House

Originally posted by Nolimit:

anyone spot Oakie roaming around? i saw him upstairs in the vip for a bit.

**cough!**OAKEYSUCKS**cough!**

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Twilo is DA House That Digweed Built...

Right on. He is the master. I liked his Friday's set (from 6 onward, wasn't there earlier) more than any other - hard as hell and with a real groove. And unlike his January's somewhat up-and-down ending, this one was perfectly programmed. In my opinion. By 9, when he was playing that acid house, I was dancing with my eyes closed because I wanted to divert all of my senses to comprehending sound (well yeah I was cracked out too

cwm12.gif ). Felt like immersing yourself into liquid sound...

------------------

tweaky is the answer

i couldn't have asked for a better night at twilo. the last time i've had that much fun was at pappa, slacker, and cass in dec '00.

i was expecting a huge line, but it was nice to see absolutely NO LINE at 2 am. i am a bit surprised, as i remember in '99 s&d would pack a larger crowd than PVD, but now.. i guess the tables have turned.

anyway, i thought the music was great, i loved it when digweed came on and the music was kicked into full volume..

the crowd.. a bit iffy. nonetheless, everyone seemed to be having a good time, which is what really matters me, not WHO everyone is.

whats up to the CNYC people i got to meet and see again: ezdreamer, shadowchaser, pfloyd, ravermania, noiseboy, majesticmelodi, miss incognito, myrlin! i hope i didn't forget anyone..

and ps. if you can get your hands on this pill with a clog imprint, STOCK UP! these are the best pills i've had since Mercedes '99. the dirtiest and most speedy pills i've had in a long time. non stop eye jitteries, teeth grinding, leg shaking, unable to pee.. you name it... wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

I have to agree becasue I had the time of my life on friday into Saturday.

I have to give it up to Sean for hanging in there till John came on. I was waiting and waiting and waiting until like 3:30am when John came on. The place was packed until then but around 5:30 to 6:00 there was more room and I was jumping around. Digweed was great can't wait to see the tag team in action again next month.

Pin2

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg

as for following sundays set, i have to disagree there. there were people coming from vinyl friday night because danny was playing the same tracks as he did Sunday and friday at Vinyl. that's why i won't see DT until Miami because he doesn't change it up too much. Im tired of lady, caveman, the march, ruhe, the bagiou track, etc.

on the other hand, digweed will play a track maybe once before but never twice before unless it's HIDE U. he keeps is fresh as fuck and always trying new ground. the shit he played from 8-10 am was a bit weird from what I heard but it would would of been a serious head fuck for me. i don't mind the wierd shit at all...

Other notables spotted was Satoshie Tomeii (sp) John Creamer (they seemed happy when love in traffic was dropped) Stephane K, and Andy from global underground.

Digweed is the tightest mixer alive

You knew I was gonna say something so Listen up homo...Danny played 12 hours at twilo and 6 hours at Vinyl, thats 6 hours of extra music...so Im not sure where you see him playing the same tracks as he did at twilo, quite the contrary he whipped out music at twilo i have never heard him play before and probably wont again for a long time.

As for Ruhe he hasn't played it in 2 months, Caveman he played the last time you were there which was when? almost 2 months ago, the bagio track he dropped for the first time in almost 4+ months as for the DJ Vibe & DT collaboration it is the first release on Twisted so he wants to Hype it up, the same with Lady he wants to promote the record, those have been his staple tracks for the last month...big deal digweed plays kosheen hide u all the time...he has his staple tracks as does every dj...in fact there were people who left vinyl went to twilo and came back to vinyl...what does that say...Im not doubting diggers i think he's a great DJ, but considering you come to vinyl as much as i go to twilo I dont think you should comment on what he's playing, just like I dont on Digweed...Danny has been the pioneer as far as keeping this sound moving and changing, he is the only person who would play a track of hide u's caliber and wait a year to drop it again...i.e "why can't you understand" one of the sickest tracks i know, and he played it @ twilo, last time he played it was at stereo in november...

Nuff Said...I Owned You, You Are My Bitch (we already new that though)

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

as for following sundays set, i have to disagree there. there were people coming from vinyl friday night because danny was playing the same tracks as he did Sunday and friday at Vinyl. that's why i won't see DT until Miami because he doesn't change it up too much. Im tired of lady, caveman, the march, ruhe, the bagiou track, etc.

on the other hand, digweed will play a track maybe once before but never twice before unless it's HIDE U. he keeps is fresh as fuck and always trying new ground. the shit he played from 8-10 am was a bit weird from what I heard but it would would of been a serious head fuck for me. i don't mind the wierd shit at all...

Other notables spotted was Satoshie Tomeii (sp) John Creamer (they seemed happy when love in traffic was dropped) Stephane K, and Andy from global underground.

Digweed is the tightest mixer alive

You knew I was gonna say something so Listen up homo...Danny played 12 hours at twilo and 6 hours at Vinyl, thats 6 hours of extra music...so Im not sure where you see him playing the same tracks as he did at twilo, quite the contrary he whipped out music at twilo i have never heard him play before and probably wont again for a long time.

As for Ruhe he hasn't played it in 2 months, Caveman he played the last time you were there which was when? almost 2 months ago, the bagio track he dropped for the first time in almost 4+ months as for the DJ Vibe & DT collaboration it is the first release on Twisted so he wants to Hype it up, the same with Lady he wants to promote the record, those have been his staple tracks for the last month...big deal digweed plays kosheen hide u all the time...he has his staple tracks as does every dj...in fact there were people who left vinyl went to twilo and came back to vinyl...what does that say...Im not doubting diggers i think he's a great DJ, but considering you come to vinyl as much as i go to twilo I dont think you should comment on what he's playing, just like I dont on Digweed...Danny has been the pioneer as far as keeping this sound moving and changing, he is the only person who would play a track of hide u's caliber and wait a year to drop it again...i.e "why can't you understand" one of the sickest tracks i know, and he played it @ twilo, last time he played it was at stereo in november...

Nuff Said...I Owned You, You Are My Bitch (we already new that though)

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Fuck all this talk about CC/DT last Sunday... {hides for cover}

Twilo is DA House That Digweed Built...

DT was a mere fucking guest at his house. So fuck all of you that didn't represent his GU CD party last nite.

Hehehe...not quite bro! DT was a resident at Twilo for 2 years Fridays and Saturdays...to say DT was merely a guest? Nah, I dont know about that...it was more of a homecoming party, and it looks like he'll be coming home alot more!

So when are they gonna realize that they should have DT and Digweed play together? I don't know if Diggers can hang with the tag-team though smile.gif

- Ali

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

Digweed is as tight of a mixer I've ever heard and his sound has only gotten better. But back when he first started doing Twilo I thought his track selection was at best "decent". Now Danny and Diggs are on a different level than most and they both deserve much respect for making new waves. It would be great to hear them both together.

DJ Vibe, Lawler, Diggs, Danny, Saeed and Palash and a few others are all keeping it real.

And I think we all know that Twilo is the house that Junior built and always will be (SF), I'd love to hear him @ Stereo, I hear he plays totally different than here in NY, which is a very good thing. Danny @ Stereo was unreal. Those who were there no exactly what I mean. Stereo = Afterhours the right way.