Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rave Chicks vs Club Chicks

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

To all the boys...

How about a raver chick who grew up a little-out of her baby tee's and UFO's..and now has found her way to "clubgirl" status..yet she can still dance..and still has her "friendly raver" personality...

who said you can't combine the best of both worlds? wink wink

I think its time to get Freaky wink.gif

Yeah, exactly- at 25 I'm tired of dressing like a teenager, I want a little respect ya know! But still even if my outfit is little and tight and if I'm wearing 4" platforms you know I wouldn't be caught dead in anything that's not tripped out!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE SAGA CONTINUES.........

RAVE CHICKS....pros-better dancers

cons-usually very young 16-18

CLUB CHICKS....pros-very, very ATTRACTIVE

usually all HOTTIES

cons-most girls I meet are

usually snotty(stuck up)

Let me know what you guys think??? cwm31.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by weyes:

before all the arguments ensued, this post was getting me kinda hot! biggrin.gif

but what about the boys, huh?

i gotta bring that up and say it seems to go both ways. the raverboys seem to be more approachable, and, it's not just that they're better dancers, more of them dance. ok, so i don't have much club experience, but they just seem to stand there, looking at the girls. i think that, at raves, more people are dancing.

and, as a raver, we're all hella cute, beautiful, and hot! wink.gif

Of course more people are dancing, its not a meet market like a club....you dont go to a rave to pick up....you go purely to dance and for the love of the music...guys in club stand there posing in the mirrors while us party kids are on the dance floor cuting it up....i gotta find me a party girl....weyes will you marry me...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Of course more people are dancing, its not a meet market like a club....you dont go to a rave to pick up....you go purely to dance and for the love of the music...guys in club stand there posing in the mirrors while us party kids are on the dance floor cuting it up....i gotta find me a party girl....weyes will you marry me...

glowsticks, i thought i was your party girl!

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by freaky2girl:

To all the boys...

How about a raver chick who grew up a little-out of her baby tee's and UFO's..and now has found her way to "clubgirl" status..yet she can still dance..and still has her "friendly raver" personality...

who said you can't combine the best of both worlds? wink wink

I think its time to get Freaky wink.gif

Oo-h...That's nice!!!

before all the arguments ensued, this post was getting me kinda hot! biggrin.gif

i gotta bring that up and say it seems to go both ways. the raverboys seem to be more approachable, and, it's not just that they're better dancers, more of them dance. ok, so i don't have much club experience, but they just seem to stand there, looking at the girls. i think that, at raves, more people are dancing.

and, as a raver, we're all hella cute, beautiful, and hot! wink.gif

Word up on all points. I'm with ya! cwm4.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

No digs kid....Raver style is da best son....no PRETTY boy BS....just straight hard nose cutting nONstop...

Shout out to all my Raver cats!!!!

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

B]

(Okay sorry if this turns out to be a double post but my computer's fucked up...)

Beyond the shadow of a doubt- RAVERBOYS!!! I like my man a little rough around the edges. And raverboys can dance as opposed to just rubbing up against my ass. There's something inherently queeny about a guy getting all gussied-up- DO NOT GET ME WRONG HERE- I adore gay men- it's just I am not sexually attracted to them and therefore do not want my man to look like one.

And guys are lucky, they can dress like a raver even when they're older and not look ridiculous.

i'm a half/club chic on my way to raver chic- generally the reason why i'm heading towards the second is because club chics have this attitude like they're always sizing you up and rave chics are generally not judgemental and bitchy and competitive. i'm a raver chic stuck in a club chic's image. ravers are cooler to chill with i'd say......lulu

Of course your my party girl...what was I thinking...

Damn kid...can u introduce a niggah!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

hey everyone

so happy that this question was brought up. I'm the type of girl that will go out to a club with her freinds and dress up sometimes and others times go in ufos. I always wanted to know what like a nice club guy thinks of a raver chick . Usually at clubs people stick to there kind u know what i mean...i love wearing ufos so much more comfortable and relaxing. so now i ask a question ...if u want to pm with an answer then go ahead...if i were to go to a club what would u rather see..raver chick or club chick ...

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

Originally posted by cutie6190:

hey everyone

so happy that this question was brought up. I'm the type of girl that will go out to a club with her freinds and dress up sometimes and others times go in ufos. I always wanted to know what like a nice club guy thinks of a raver chick . Usually at clubs people stick to there kind u know what i mean...i love wearing ufos so much more comfortable and relaxing. so now i ask a question ...if u want to pm with an answer then go ahead...if i were to go to a club what would u rather see..raver chick or club chick ...

Raver sweetie...RAVER!!!

cwm7.gif

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

Originally posted by cutie6190:

hey everyone

I always wanted to know what like a nice club guy thinks of a raver chick . Usually at clubs people stick to there kind u know what i mean...i love wearing ufos so much more comfortable and relaxing.

Personally, I feel that a big night out at a club is a vacation from reality. I wouldn't think any less of you. We all need a release. I respect people at clubs doing whatever the fuck they want (as long as it doesn't hurt others that is). It is really one of the only places left on this planet that you can "do what you wanna do" without anyone thinking bad about you. I feel bad for all those people that are always pre-occupied with worrying "what people will think" (well I guess we're all guilty of that at times but still). That's why I love this scene. Dance how you wanna dance, dress how you wanna dress, do what you wanna do.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

so wait how do the raver chicks feel about club guys and how do the club chicks feel about raver guys???

i coud have read that already but hey cut me some slack i am mad high...

haha peace

------------------

Don't you want to grow up to be just like me....

Originally posted by blaznny:

so wait how do the raver chicks feel about club guys and how do the club chicks feel about raver guys???

i coud have read that already but hey cut me some slack i am mad high...

haha peace

hmm...Since i described myself as raver grown up into a club chick..I guess chicks like me...would love a guy who can dance (raver esque) and a MAN who dresses nice in Armani hehe (club god type)....so best of worlds again..

But..i'm sorry..no matter what you wear..what you look like..how you dance..or what "genre" you may fall under..if you can't make me laugh, look right into my eyes when you talk to me, or have a great personality..then ur hopeless...i think everyone will agree on most of this...no matter how hot of club guy you are, or how amazing of a raver...

take away the clothes, the lights, the music, the glam..you have to impress me without any of that wink.gif

and this goes for my girls..and all my boys...=)

cwm20.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fighting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)

Originally posted by freakshow31:

Both jave pro's and con's. The ultimate would be to mix a rave chx attitude to a club chixs body. If I had to choose, I'd go raver. They are friendly and can dance and will cater to me when I peak out.

Dude.

Sorry.

Most raver chix have great bodies too! But, maybe I just prefer girls who are lean, hard and go for hours....

cwm35.gif

well i guess my opinion is sorta biased because ive never been to a real club before...but from most of my friends being "rave chicks" ive grown to notice that theyre generally more outgoing and nice.

heres my coolest experience, theres this girl i have a HUGE crush on (now my girlfriend), and i heard she was going this party too, so i was looking foward to hanging out with her there. so i walk in the door, walk 10 feet and shes waiting there and shes just like "kiss me"

so maybe i should just leave well enough alone and stick to raves hehe cwm7.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

Well, it can go both ways...

But there are good-natured (and incredible hot) raver chicks AND Club Chicks.

Raves generally aren't the hook-up spots that clubs tend to become...

I'm always hoping for a world where you can walk into a club and meet club girls who wanna dance, and raves where ALL the chicks dance, and people can love each other, and meet and hook up AND dance hard, not look and wonder...

I mean the perfect girl to me, is one who likes to dance, doesn't pre-judge, likes to laugh and have fun and talk...i mean it isn't hard, I don't care whether you are from the club scene OR the Underground, as long as you are nice...

Well, PLURR to you all, and hope to accidentally meet some of you at one point in the future at an event or club.

(Roni Size Reprazent Live) <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.concerthotline.com/concerts4.asp?query=headliner&Pass=465" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.concerthotline.com/concerts4.asp?query=headliner&Pass=465</A>

(Alphabet Soup) <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://projecteden.cjb.net/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://projecteden.cjb.net/</A>

(TranceAct WebCast) <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.tranceact.com/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.tranceact.com/</A>

(Trinfinity) <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.ralphfrugone.com/" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.ralphfrugone.com/</A>

[This message has been edited by xianroo (edited 03-01-2001).]

hEy, to whomever said u can't dance in 4" heels for hrs., well i can prove u wrong. i've bounced and grooved at twilo/exit/ soundfactory until the break of dawn & still could've gone on & on (well in 3" if u wanna be specific). i'm a quote unquote "raver chic slash club girl" myself. i'm there for the music, i'm me no matter what i wear; whether i'm decked out in barely there club gear or UFOs. it's all about feelin the groove & dancin like nobody's watchin.

i've overheard people around me sayin, "it's gotta be the drugs, 'I' don't dance like that." well they got me all wrong there. i'm sober as a nun, but u wouldn't know it cuz i feel the beats & let it take me wherever it flows.

much lOve to those who are feelin the gr00ve.

*t3SSer6~lexicon6 cwm1.gif