Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the BEST thing for a cold????

This usually works for me. I take Vitamin C, a minimum of 1000 milligrams, morning and night. Along with echinacea, Centrum has gel-tablets. Follow the instructions. I had a cold a month ago, I was able to shorten to three days. And don't forget to drink lots of water. Feel better !!

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Are you taking your echinacea?

No. do you think it's better, or does the trick better than an over-the-counter medication?

AAGAHGAHAHAHH, why haven't they found a fucking cure for this yet? Lazy BAstards. Find a goddamn cure for SOMETHING for Godsake's

I'm sorry, I am so cranky

Well whatever you do make sure you DO NOT take thera-flu or Nyquill -->TOTAL KILLERS, you'll be passed out on ur asses dead asleep for about a week! By like everyone is saying, keep taking ur xtra strength tylenol every 4-6 hours and drink LOTS AND LOTS of chicken soup (its no lie either...chicken soup really does have something in it that helps fight a cold!), so make u sure u consume a hell of alot of soup this weekend girl!

Other than that u just have to try and relax and give urself a few days to get all better. and Do try to STAY AWAY from over the counter flu/cold drugs -- all they will really do is make u sleepy and groggy and really wont do much for ur cold and making it go away any quicker..so dont bother.

Originally posted by MarioNY:

Are you taking your echinacea?

Definatly echinacea...the "C"...Oj...and that alka seltzer cold n sinus shit...definatly works...oh yeah ans some sleep!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

ya know, cold eze and just plain zinc, it makes me puke....

yeah, echinacea and goldenseal..reduce duration of the cold. i'm still sick, it sux big time. whaaaa, i want my mummy!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

treez

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

COLD-EZE!!! you buy them at the drugstore where they have the cough drops. they're loaded w/ zinc and other stuff that helps diminish the duration and intensity of a cold. they really do work. HOWEVER, you must take them at the ONSET of a cold, at the first sign of symptoms (usually a sore throat). if not, you won't reap the benefits of the meds. feel better!!!