Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gucci Style

njbabe

I was out clubbing over the weekend, and I was rockin my new Gucci fades. And this grungy looking guy comes up to me and says.. " It's not the 80's anymore." Some people just have no sense of style whatsoever. His one weeks paycheck coudn't pay for those glasses!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njbabe:

I was out clubbing over the weekend, and I was rockin my new Gucci fades. And this grungy looking guy comes up to me and says.. " It's not the 80's anymore." Some people just have no sense of style whatsoever. His one weeks paycheck coudn't pay for those glasses!!!!

LMAO...get over yourself girl...

yeah, not everyone has style, but they think Gucci fades can help overcome that. usually doesn't work.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Originally posted by playboychick:

thank god the 80's are in! I'm in heaven! Colored eyeshadow! Yeah!! biggrin.gif

OK, fine. but if you chicks are gonna start wearing those crazy huge shoulder pads again, then this 80s thing must go and go now.

------------------

i love music!

Risa...You're the type of person i reffered to in my post.

lbrooke....jersey people have more style then hics like you.

Playboychic... I can see fine, they were made to be worn in the dark.

I am from Jersey you idiot....I was saying that to defend Jersey people so everyone doesn't think we are as superficial as you!

Originally posted by risa06:

LMAO...get over yourself girl...

hmmm u took the words out of my mouth!

cwm25.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Risa...You're the type of person i reffered to in my post.

lbrooke....jersey people have more style then hics like you.

Playboychic... I can see fine, they were made to be worn in the dark.

oh God...girl, stop this...you are not going to talk about my style...you don't even know ME...so, lets drop this!!! I wasn't talking about you wearing those Gucci glasses (couldn't care less)...what pissed me off is the fact that you were talking about someone not beeing able to afford these glasses...and thats low!!!

Originally posted by sirdante:

OK, fine. but if you chicks are gonna start wearing those crazy huge shoulder pads again, then this 80s thing must go and go now.

AAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That is soooo funny...shoulder pads!!!!

------------------

girl10.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by lbrooke8:

Seriously and don't use "NJ" in your screen name if your going to make comments like that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that's hilarious

njbabe, where are those glasses? i think you got them wedged up your ass somewhere

------------------

"real fucking high"

My point is now proven that there are a lot of helpless people out there that are in desperate need of style.!

Please... stop... you're hurting me... rolling on the floor laughing is so painful...

------------------

tweaky is the answer

My point is now proven that there are a lot of helpless people out there that are in desperate need of style.!

The sunglasses may work in a magazine editorial and a practical setting (driving, the beach, etc.), but they look kinda ridiculous when worn into a club. It's tough for even a supermodel to get away with that look. I'm sure most would agree that the person wearing them is screaming for attention.

------------------

pc.GIF

NJ babe is the biggest fucking moron around. How would you even know how much a guy makes? Granted, he may look like a bum but he probably has accomplished more in life than your sorry ass. Your Gucci Shades are probably the only thing you have to show for your stinky ass life. Did it take you a lifetime to save up for them? Or did you need to take out a loan. You truly are a moron.