Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gucci Style

njbabe

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so weak...

Just like the people on here who are always saying they want to go where the "good looking" people are...

Who are we to judge who is good looking and who isn't? I mean fine, maybe I wouldnt be attracted to someone who wasnt my type or whatever, but would I make fun of them? Or avoid them in clubs? Or refeuse to be friends with them? NO. THAT'S PATHETIC...

Maybe some of the fools who think they are so hot will come back in another life as a 300 pound lepper with a glass eye, wooden leg, chronic acne, 4 inch nose, and a speech impediment.....I'd pay to see that smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

2/28 - Cheetah, NYC

3/10 - Webster Hall, NYC

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

hey - I like the new Gucci shades, they're sexy.... but, the question is, does NJBABE have the body to match them? Money can't but that....

Anything and Everything I wear looks good on me. And Your judgement doesn't mean anything more to me.

Originally posted by njbabe:

hey - I like the new Gucci shades, they're sexy.... but, the question is, does NJBABE have the body to match them? Money can't but that....

Anything and Everything I wear looks good on me. And Your judgement doesn't mean anything more to me.

Hey wanna meet up at Twilo tonight for Boy George? You can wear your Gucci's, and I'll wear my St. Marks special, we'll rock!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

You have some serious issues, and whoever compared you to Alicia Silverstone in "Clueless" was on point... the difference is that she started to figure shit out in the 2 hour span of the movie -- you will probably be pathetic and clueless your whole life.

Thx Meli, we can only hope I guess that like Alicia Silverstone's character she'll learn, or alternatively laugh realy hard whn her 'tude comes back and bites her on the ass wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif -------.sig under construction------- boa_boy@yahoo.com

If the judgement doesn't mean anything to you then why come on here and think that we should sympathize (b/c yes, your post denotes that you're looking for attention... poor baby cwm6.gif ) over some "grungy" guy who judged you? Hello to hypocrisy...

Any I have to say that I'm soooo with Vampie and Blueangel on this -- you need to save that money that you spent on glasses and get some therapy. Maybe you'll get over your god-complex. You have some serious issues, and whoever compared you to Alicia Silverstone in "Clueless" was on point... the difference is that she started to figure shit out in the 2 hour span of the movie -- you will probably be pathetic and clueless your whole life.

And you think people here are JEALOUS? Wow... I REALLLLLY hope you're carrying this on as a big elaborate joke. It's so difficult for me to believe that people who think like you even exist. It's sickening really.

FINALLY (and I'll end my rant) -- you know this chick's fawked in the head when even BASTARDINO was on point in posting his response to her! (see page one) ONE POINT FOR BASTARDINO!

cwm35.gif - meli - cwm35.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Just as your judgement doesn't mean anything to ANYONE! As meli said, if you really didn't care what people think you wouldn't have been so insulted by that guy tellin' you something you didn't want to hear.

Be kind to Russ, you never know, one day when your sportin' your Gucci's trying to get the DJ's attention...it might be him.

I'll ask again, where are you from?? seriously.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

Originally posted by toastednut:

ugly! why would i want something ugly to cover my beautiful face anyway?

who cares about the label if it doesn't make you look fabulous? who cares what clothes you're wearing if you're not fabulous?

Hey, you alright over there? How was the earthquake btw?

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hey, you alright over there? How was the earthquake btw?

cwm12.gif thanks for caring. cwm12.gif

i'm okie, if not anxiety-filled. i'm doing a lot better today, thank goodness.

i have a journal entry on my online journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/toastednut/ which has more details... sorry.. im lazy to post it all...

lllaazzzzyyyy

- *toast*

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

this girl is really something LOL!!!

just STFU !! lol

cwm2.gif

i swear we are on the same fu*king level...i can't stand it girl...I love you.....<3

pleeeeeeeeeease.... STFU!!!!!!!!!! cwm45.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

a 300 pound lepper with a glass eye, wooden leg, chronic acne, 4 inch nose, and a speech impediment.....I'd pay to see that smile.gif

hey

i have a speech impediment*

wtf

is there something wrong with speech impediments?

(*ish a shlight lishp you might notice when i'm fucked and hyped up. shum people do notice, shum don't. peash)

oh yeah, and acne tends to result from increased trafficking through the nasal passages

------------------

"real fucking high"

Put an end to this drama... someone sit on those damn Gucci glasses of hers...

ROFLMFAO!!! I just adore you!!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Put an end to this drama... someone sit on those damn Gucci glasses of hers...

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif Charlie rules!!

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

Originally posted by gambitx73:

wow..such hostility....I saw alot of unkind post towards njbabe...I'm not saying it wasn't deserved...I'm not to judge that. Let's just say that unkind words hurt. Let's all please try to be kind to each other.

That's very sweet smile.gif

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

I have just one question after reading this interesting post.............................................................. What is the record for # of replies to one post?

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by drfunk:

I have just one question after reading this interesting post.............................................................. What is the record for # of replies to one post?

I'm not sure how many posts it had but the original picture thread had some crazy amount of pages...something like 18!!!!

------------------

CATHY AND JOEY ARE FAKES

HMMMM... I'm not sure where to start.

I am 21 years old. I like Gucci's style and everything. No let me rephrase. I adore Gucci admire Gucci and hopefully when I am mature enough to wear Tom Fords line of beautiful clothing I can afford it as well. I really think a 21 year old all decked out in Gucci would look a little duffy I would feel like i was wearing my mothers clothing. (thats where Theory, Costume Nat'l and lets not forget Helmut lang and for the more daring Anna Sui and I forget that designers name but some lady with ruby red hair)

but as for accesories like Shades and belts we can pull them off they are more low key and much more cheaper in price.

hmm..I am not sure where I am getting at in the post but I think what I am trying to say is this.

when you are at the age of 21-26ish you are probably not making 6 figures if you are then by all means wear those Gucci Pants. People should be true to themselves and not try to impress others. if you have friends that judge you for what your wearing get rid of them they are worthless and will only bring you down in life. (or in this case put you in alot of debt! hahahah)

NJ girl: I am sure you didn't mean to put anyone down in your post, and its really not your fault in thinking you are superior its just the way you were brought up. Or the way your friends have molded u into being somewhat (and I don't mean this as an insult) shallow.. we all have our areas of shallowness. this one is yours but now that you are aware of it you can change yourself for the better. Some of us have yet to discover our points of ignorance. You have found yours work on it!!!!

Luv, Sineminemineminemineminem

cwm4.gif

------------------

mouse.gifsinemspace.jpg

I love everyone today!