Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gucci Style

njbabe

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hey, your punk ass imitating my style? Hmm... got a pair of $10 blue shades myself and several peeps tried slipping away with them... ovah my dead body...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention...my green ones were a whole $8 at Joyce Leslie, hahahahahaha!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey - I like the new Gucci shades, they're sexy.... but, the question is, does NJBABE have the body to match them? Money can't but that....

Question For You Guys:

Why the hell does it matter how much $$ a guy has? That is so pathetic... Sure, I might have all the cash in the world, but no gold-digging bitch is getting any of it, that's for sure, so I might as well be working at the local McDonalds if that's all a girl is looking for...

And another point, since when do $$ and style go hand in hand? Some of the chicks I've dated that I'll remember as the best dressed ones actually made their own clothes...

smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

2/28 - Cheetah, NYC

3/10 - Webster Hall, NYC

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by russ reign:

And another point, since when do $$ and style go hand in hand? Some of the chicks I've dated that I'll remember as the best dressed ones actually made their own clothes...

smile.gif

I totally agree with you. Style is a personal thing . . . and it comes out whether you're wearing a $300 sunglasses or a $9 one.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by njbabe:

Check out this pic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The last time I saw glasses like that described as fashionable or stylish, Reagan had yet to be re-elected.

ichi - ihavesomefabulousitemsfrom1982doyouthinkthekidswillremembertheywereuglythentoo?

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by njbabe:

My point is now proven that there are a lot of helpless people out there that are in desperate need of style.!

You are so right girl - and if you were to ever see Risa06 you would want to enroll her in MTV's Makeover!!! cwm2.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

I think we're missing the point here.. She judged someone because they a) didn'tlike her shades and B) looked "grungy" which made her assume that the individual had no money and that no money = no style/fashion..

AND...

I totally agree with Russ.. I happen to be one of those types of people that makes my own clothes.... not all of them but alot of them and I love it.. Don't get me wrong I'll splurge here and there but there's nothing like adding your own personal touch!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

NJBABE???!!! Get over yourself

Those glasses were in - about 6 months ago!! So you're so up on fashion huh? Why did it take you so long to get the glasses - saving up all your money??? It's a little late to jump on the band wagon, don't you think?

I guess it's the trickle down effect - NJians always get the fashion trends after it is passed along by us NYers!! i was rocking those at the end of the summer!

Originally posted by Silvana001:

NJBABE???!!! Get over yourself

Those glasses were in - about 6 months ago!! So you're so up on fashion huh? Why did it take you so long to get the glasses - saving up all your money??? It's a little late to jump on the band wagon, don't you think?

I guess it's the trickle down effect - NJians always get the fashion trends after it is passed along by us NYers!! i was rocking those at the end of the summer!

AAAAWWWWWHHHH SHIT!!! You told her!! but there is so much truth to what you're sayin', they have been out for a while now...

------------------

BunniesBuddy.gif You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Originally posted by schwingep:

Damn these people would never had been able to handle Limelight back in the day...I always was looking to hang out with the girls with butterfly wings, Princess Leah hair and glitter, and the other kids in bunny suits...ahhh, memories.

I wear my hair princess Leah style sometimes! cwm3.gif

-Jamms "petesmoothsbiznatch"

------------------

Haben Sie Ihr Schuhe auf tanzt? face50.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

oh God...girl, stop this...you are not going to talk about my style...you don't even know ME...so, lets drop this!!! I wasn't talking about you wearing those Gucci glasses (couldn't care less)...what pissed me off is the fact that you were talking about someone not beeing able to afford these glasses...and thats low!!!

Ok...I have seen you and your charlie's angel crew and it's obvious that your closets contain nothing but BANG-BANG originals and Mandee's SHOES!! cwm37.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Ok...I have seen you and your charlie's angel crew and it's obvious that your closets contain nothing but BANG-BANG originals and Mandee's SHOES!! cwm37.gifcwm25.gif

Now I have a question...what the heck are Bang-Bang originals?

------------------

pc.GIF

[This message has been edited by playboychick (edited 02-28-2001).]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....girl, stop this...I'm dying here!!! hahahaaa cwm2.gif ...thanks though, I needed this laugh

Why do you feel like you have to attack someone like this? Based on their clothes and shoes? I'm not saying that Lola does/does not shop there, but let's just that she does . . .NO let's say that I DO. Does that make me any less important than . . . say you?? Give it a rest.

cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

What is wrong here!

People are skimmimg through thinking that the reason for the drama in this thread is b/c of glasses or what name brands people buy..

THAT'S NOT IT !!!

Exactly Marcella!! It's not the clothes, shoes or sunglasses, people! It's the shallowness of the mind. To judge someone because they don't wear Gucci, Versace . . what ever is just plain shallow. Get over yourselves! GEEZ! cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

What is wrong here!

People are skimmimg through thinking that the reason for the drama in this thread is b/c of glasses or what name brands people buy..

THAT'S NOT IT !!!

Marcella, I was just going to write the same thing...these girls missed the whole point of this thread...thats sad!