Guest crystalmethodny

Unfortunately,

I'm here.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

me...me... however i am allowed to work from home, and i just got a call from my boss, and she was like get out there early and work from home tomorrow... hello, you do not have to tell me that twice... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

i work in a hospital. im here. it sucks. and now im told i may need to stay overnight frown.gif

anynone else at schneider's childrens hospital and want to hang out tonight?

------------------

Computer games dont affect kids. I mean if computer games affected us as kids we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills, and listening to repetitive music.

Originally posted by divette:

ITs just me and my boss today and he has a whole long list of things to "Accomplish" today!

what a jerk off!!!

Shit, sorry girl, thats the worst thing ive heard. I feal for you.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I'm here today.. only cause it's really not bad by me so the commute was great this morning.. BUT, also because I know there is NO WAY I am coming in tomorrow if it gets worse, which it is expected to ..

WHAT UP GIRLIE......I JUST THOUGHT I LET YOU KNOW IM HOME...NAH NAH NA POO POO..JK....<3.....BE CAREFUL GETTING HOME...AND YOU BETTER NOT GO IN TOMORROW IF IT GETS ANY WORSE...ITS REALLY ICY...THEY CLOSED LIKE EVERY SCHOOL......

EVERYONE BECAREFUL!! <3**MUACH** cwm38.gif

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3

I'm @ work 2, nice day for my frist reverse commute from SOHO to New Rochelle..........having said that the 6 train is literally 5 steps from the front door of my building lol...and my building is cross the road from the train station in Noo Rochelle......so not too bad really biggrin.gif

------------------

"At the peak of tremendous and victorious effort, while the blood is pounding in your head, all suddenly comes quiet within you. Everything seems clearer and whiter than ever before, as if great spotlights had been turned on. At that moment, you have the conviction that you contain all the power in the world, that you are capable of everything, that you have wings. There is no more precise moment in life than this, the WHITE MOMENT, and you will work hard for years, just to taste it again.''Yuri Vlason. -----------PM sux email is better-------> boa_boy@yahoo.com hapfac01.gif

of course i'm here!!!!! my boss never ever misses work because of snow or ice or even illness. he is the worst workaholic ever in the whole world. even when i'm sick he wants me to come to work and it's always a big deal if i have to take time off for the doctor.

it would be nice if our offices were closed tomorrow but it's very doubtful. even if they're closed, he'll come in, and he'll want me to as well. that's what happens when you work for a type-A personality!

Yah, work here too, but this damn commute that I have is a killer. cwm3.gif

Home Offices are a pain in the ass. I was here at 1:40am doing voice mail and prepping for a meeting that I knew was going to be postponed today and I still wanted to be ready. Ugh.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

::sigh::

Ok, so I'm not exactly *in* the city, but I'm as close as you can get. And I'm at work, and the way things work here, it won't surprise me if I'm here tomorrow too.

ALRIGHT! I say "group hug"!

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

i wish my ass could go home!

I gotta work and then go to Maryland for the next tree days. Whoopi f uckin DOO!!!!

if ya hate your boss get a union! It wil piss them off! cwm23.gif

------------------

I want the real thing

NOT tokens.