Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO ELSE IS AT WORK TODAY!?!?

Stoopid weather reports...they just want to scare you into thinking that it's gonna be bad so you watch...so they get ratings.

This will be the last time I expect bad weather to effect work. I was soooo ready not to come in. But when I woke up, the roads were clear and I knew the rest of my office was gonna be in...

cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

We're all here, too at clubplanet world headquarters... C'mon, this whole storm thing was a scam so TV weatherpeople could get their facves in fron tof the camera before the last five minutes of the newscast.

i want to go HOME!!!!

i told the people it was supposed to get worse out as the day do on and one of the mangers said to me in a real sarcastic tone: " so, do you want to go home now???"

i wanted to be like "actually YES!"

i have to work till 7:30-8:00pm so my life sucks unless it starts to get real bad soon!!

i'm just praying for the worse part to come tonight so we are all house bound tomorrow!!

cwm6.gifcwm21.gif i think we should all do a snow dance!! come on guys!! cwm11.gif

I’m hard at it here at work. Well, maybe not hard at it but at least I’m here! Come on the weekend. I'm going to a Dance Party this Sunday that will be out of control. 20,000 people, 6 different zones and 12 hours of maddness! Whaaaaahooo. Why can't I just skip the rest of the week and go straight to Sunday!

I’m hard at it here at work. Well, maybe not hard at it but at least I’m here! Come on the weekend. I'm going to a Dance Party this Sunday that will be out of control. 20,000 people, 6 different zones and 12 hours of maddness! Whaaaaahooo. Why can't I just skip the rest of the week and go straight to Sunday!

Originally posted by furnace:

Stoopid weather reports...they just want to scare you into thinking that it's gonna be bad so you watch...so they get ratings.

Well, it worked at my job. They booted us out at 2:30 today. cwm35.gif

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01